It is also very important to remove makeup after makeup. The makeup remover that you use to remove makeup contains chemicals, which can cause skin irritation or acne. The use of makeup remover also removes the natural oil of the skin and makes the skin dry. If you wish, you can remove the makeup of your face and eyes with home methods without using makeup remover.
Tips to remove makeup –
- Honey and Baking Soda: A mixture of honey and baking soda is a very good natural way to remove makeup. Put a little honey on a clean cloth and sprinkle a little baking soda on it. Then remove the skin makeup from it. They should not be used on the eyes and the skin around it.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is the best home remedy to remove makeup. Soak a cotton ball well in olive oil. Then with this help remove the skin and eye makeup. This remedy is best for sensitive or dry skin.
- Baby oil: Baby oil is used more to remove makeup and mascara. Put a little baby oil in a cotton ball and clean your face and eyes makeup. After that wipe the oil from the skin with a wet cloth.
- Use of steam (steam): This is the best natural way to remove makeup. Heat water with a large vessel. After that bring your face over this water. The steam coming out of this water removes make-up from your face easily and this also opens the pores of your face.
- Milk: Milk is a good home remedy to remove eye make-up such as eyeliner, kajal or mascara. Soak a cotton ball well in the raw milk. After that, rub the eye makeup very lightly and then wash it with lukewarm water. If you have not done heavy makeup, then you can also clean your face makeup with milk.
- Yogurt: You can also remove your makeup from yogurt. To remove makeup, apply one spoon of curd around the face and eyes and then rub the curd all over the face. Then clean the face by soaking the cloth in warm water.
- Cucumber: Make a paste of raw cucumber and add curd to it and then apply this mixture around your entire face and eyes. After this wash the face with clean water. This will clean the makeup around your face and eyes.
- Vaseline: Vaseline is used only to remove eye make-up. Apply a little Vaseline to the eye makeup and then rub it slowly. This makes the eyes makeup clear. After removing makeup, clean your face thoroughly with water.