There are many reasons why hair may be dry and lifeless. Due to lack of moisture in the hair, sunlight, pollution, swimming in chlorinated water, hair dye, hair dryer, hair curling, shampoo and other hair styling products, hair becomes dry and lifeless. You can use home remedies to treat dry and dry hair.
Home remedies for dry hair
- Olive oil is the best home remedy for dry hair. Heat half a cup of olive oil lightly. After that apply lukewarm oil on your head and hair and massage your scalp for 5 to 10 minutes. Then wrap a hot towel over the head and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Later wash your hair with shampoo.
- Eggs are one of the best home remedies for treating dry hair. Mix three eggs and one teaspoon honey in two teaspoons coconut oil or olive oil. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture well on your scalp and hair and after about 30 minutes wash your hair with mild shampoo and cold water.
- Mix one teaspoon of sesame oil, beet juice and lemon juice. Apply this mixture well on your head and hair and wrap a hot towel on the head. Then after half an hour wash your hair with shampoo.
- Coconut oil is considered a good remedy for treating dry hair. Apply coconut oil well on your scalp and hair and massage your scalp for some time with the help of fingers. Then leave it overnight and wash the hair in the morning.
- Yogurt works as a natural conditioner for dry hair. Add one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to half a cup of yogurt and apply this mixture well on your scalp and hair. Then after 15 minutes wash off with lukewarm water.
- Mix three teaspoons of olive oil in half a cup of honey and apply it well on your head and hair. Then wrap a hot towel over the head and after 30 minutes wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- For the treatment of dry and lifeless hair, after washing your hair, apply one teaspoon lemon juice on the hair and dry your hair with a towel.
- Aloe vera gel is a natural conditioner for hair. Add two spoons of coconut oil and three teaspoons of curd to four teaspoons of aloe vera gel and apply this mixture well on your head and hair. Then wash your hair after 30 minutes.