Today, mobile phones have an important role in our lives. Rich or poor is connected to all mobile phones. Now it is very rare to find someone who does not have a mobile. Everyone is familiar with the advantages and disadvantages.
Benefits of mobile phones
- You can contact anyone at any time through a mobile phone.
- You can listen to songs, play games, watch movies for your entertainment.
- You can take photos or videos with your mobile phone camera.
- If you want to talk to someone, then you can call without remembering the phone number.
- Mobile phone’s bluetooth facility can send photos, videos, songs, data to other mobile phones.
- Most mobile phones have calendar, alarm clock, calculator, timer and note book facility.
- If you have an accident, you can call the ambulance or the police.
- If you are going somewhere and you do not know the way, then you can activate GPRS and find the way.
- You can surf the internet and check email with its facility.
- You can keep it comfortably in your pocket.
- This can help increase your business.
Mobile phone loss
- If it breaks then all the information kept in it will be wasted.
- Radiation emanating from this can worsen health.
- Excessive use can cause ear damage.
- If you talk to a mobile phone while driving, then an accident can happen.
- This can increase wasteful expenditure at home.
- May misuse mobile phone camera.
- Students can waste time chatting and listening to songs on mobile phones instead of studying.
- If you are meeting in the office and there is a call, then your privacy can be disturbed.
- You can waste your money in buying a new model of mobile phone.