Summer Red Cocktail. Exquisite Spanish cocktail, serves to taste a rich entree. Consumed mainly by young people, it is simply based on the mixture of red wine and soda.
[ hide ]
- 1 Story
- 2 Ingredients
- 3 Preparation
- 4 Variations
- 5 Sources
The history of the Tinto de Verano, is not very long, dates back to a Spanish cocktail , of unknown author, which was born between the 60s and 70s, its predecessor and named Kalimocho or Calimocho , which consists of a mixture of Coca-cola and red wine. Someone exchanged Coca-Cola for Soda or transparent soda, added the Martini and lemon, and someone else started calling it Tinto de Verano .
- 1/2 liter of red wine .
- 1/2 liter of soda.
- Martini rosso. (Optional)
- Lemon .
- Ice .
- Mix the wine and the soda, and add, if desired, a shot of Martini.
- It is served in a glass accompanied by a lemon slice, and ice.
- You can only use Martini rosso instead of red wine, and then it gets the common name of Vermouth, only in this case, more sparkling lemon juice is used, instead of soda.
- There is also the possibility of mixing only with red wine.