The Season 4 of Fortnite us brings a good handful of heroes of Marvel and, with them, the usual list of challenges and special missions with which you level up faster in the Battle Pass. Here are all the challenges for week 13 . If you still need to complete a weekly challenge, here are the guides for week 1 , week 2 , week 3 , week 4 , week 5 , week 6 , week 7 , week 8 and week 9 .
IN EXTRA LIFE
These are all the games you can play this year on PS5
Challenges of week 13 (Xtravaganza)
- Deal damage to your opponents with submachine guns:a phased challenge in which we must do 1,000 points of damage, then 2,500 points of damage and finally 5,000 points of damage. Take the opportunity to do it in Team Fight.
- Eliminate Stark robots, collectors or wolverines:Another challenge in phases that, in this case, asks us to eliminate 10, 25 and 50 Stark robots, collectors or wolverines. Of those of gradually completing eliminating bugs game by game.
- Register chests:in this phased challenge we will have to register 10 chests, then 10 boxes of ammunition and finally 10 deliveries of supplies. More for the latter than for the other, it is advisable to go to Team Fight.
- Collect wood, stone or metal –another phased challenge where you collect 1,000 pieces of material. It does not matter if it is only one or combined, but you will have to reach 1,000 pieces three times, one for each phase.
- Dance on the five colored bridges in the same game:the classic colored bridges. Here is a video to know where to find them.
- Eliminate opponents:typical challenge of taking down enemies. We need to eliminate 20 to finish the challenge. Team Fight is always your best option.