Now it has become a tradition; Weekly challenges for Fortnite have been leaked early once again. This is the first week of the Midas challenge, and it was supposed to be the second last week of the season. Yesterday, Epic announced that the season will run until June 4, which is quite understandable, giving the ongoing global crisis right now.
The good news is, if you’ve been looking at your Battle Pass and wondering how you were going to finish it, you have five more weeks now. There will also be a lot more challenges in those extended weeks, which will send you even more XP.
Once again, it’s going to be two weeks of 10 Midas-centric challenges, and you’ll need to complete 18 of them in total for a chance at his secret mission and a Shadow Ghost style of your choice.
- Search chests in different named locations (0/6)
- Deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles (0/300)
- Upgrade a weapon to a legendary rarity in an upgrade bank (0/1)
- Search for a Llama, Legendary Chest, or Supply Drop (0/1)
- Damage a Choppa with a passenger or pilot inside (0/100)
- Collect XP Coins (0/5)
- Bring a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels to 100 meters (0/100)
- Look for the golden flame of Midas between a junkyard, gas station, and RV campground (0/1)
- Gather Information During Spy Games Operations Matches (0/10)
- Earn gold medals for survival, combat or scavenger (0/3)
Most of them are pretty simple, but there are some interesting ones on the board. The pink teddy bear is sure to be hotly contested, so hopefully that means a lot of shots. There will be a Golden Flame and many medals to win.
As always, we will have many helpful guides available when challenges come into play.