Traveling is not a choice but some people start having health problems during the journey, due to which they hesitate to travel. If the same happens with you and you have problems like dizziness, nausea and vomiting during traveling, then these 5 tips will be very useful for you –
- During the journey, keep a small piece of ginger in your mouth and a toffee of this flavor, because of this you will not have any problem of nausea.
If you want, you can also drink ginger tea during the journey, it also benefits.
- If you are traveling in a car, stay away from books because reading them and seeing something on mobile also causes dizziness.
September 27: Learn 10 beautiful cities to visit on ‘World Tourism Day’
- The fragrance of some things can also relieve problems during the journey. You can sprinkle a few drops of Mint oil on the handkerchief and keep sniffing it occasionally, you can also drink Mint tea. It also benefits.
- Before leaving for the journey, take special care of your food and drink, neither stay hungry nor go out on the journey after eating too much. Stay away from eating fats and chili-spices because it takes time to digest such things. If you want to remain seated in the journey, you may face problems like vomiting and jitter.
- If traveling by car, try to sit on the front seat. This will reduce discomfort such as vomiting and nervousness.