Dragon fruit inside is a triangular cylindrical perennial plant, It is a new type of good health benefits of fruits.The dragon flower tree only gives flowers at night. The flowers are white and yellow in color. Much like the ‘Night Queen’ flower. That is why the dragon flower is called “Queen of the Night”. The dragon fruit tree is like a cactus of the Euphorbia tribe but has no leaves. Flowers self-contained; However, the pollination of flies, bees and insects accelerates and artificial pollination can also be done. Dragon Flower is called ‘Moon Flower’ or ‘Queen of the Night’. The ovary is formed from the flowers.
Dragon Fruit Fun Facts
The most valuable thing about dragon fruit is that the fruit only lives for one night! First, a climbing cactus produces a beautiful pink or yellow flower. Sometimes called “Moon Flower” or “Queen of the Night” the plant blooms from dusk to midnight, to wilt in strong sunlight. During the night, the fragrant flower is pollinated by moths or bats. Although the flower dies, the cactus gives birth to the pitahaya (or dragon fruit) about 6 times a year.
The use of dragon fruit
Dragon fruit can be eaten raw or ripe. Keeping the dragon fruit in the refrigerator and playing cool is nice. The fruit can be cut lengthwise and cut into 2 1/2 pieces spoonfuls of Kure. Apart from this, it can be cut into small pieces and eaten with a fork. It is basically useful as a fruity salad, in milk shake, fruit making for juice. Its flowers are also eaten.
Benefits of Dragon Fruit
This fruit is very attractive to see, its effectiveness and efficacy is immense. This fruit is very popular for the people of Asia, mildly sweet and sweet, some again light talk.
Let’s not know the benefits of dragon fruit –
- The result of the dragon is very low in calories. So diabetes and heart disease can eat.
- As a result of the excess of vitamin C as a result of the dragon playing this fruit, our body meets the demand for vitamin C. Red shells contain more vitamin C than dragon fruit.
- The dragon eliminates blood loss due to having iron.
- Due to the large amount of water as a result of the dragon, this fruit is easily absorbed by emptying water in the form of juice.
- Regularly playing dragon fruit, blood glucose is under control. So this fruit is good for diabetics.
- Consuming this fruit as the dragon fruit shell is slipping, constipation hardens.
- The dragon contains a lot of fiber which is good for stomach ache and liver.
The pitaya , also known by the name of fruit dragon fruit is native to Central America. It has an oval shape, with spines on the outside and three varieties can be found: yellow on the outside and white pulp with seeds inside, red on the outside and white pulp or red pulp with seeds inside. It is very aromatic and its flavor is very sweet and pleasant.
Pitaya is a treasure from a nutritional point of view , it contains antioxidants, mucilages, ascorbic acid, phenols. It is rich in Vitamin C, it also contains B vitamins, minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, and is high in water and has plant protein and soluble fiber. The seeds, which are edible, contain beneficial fatty acids. And one of its most outstanding properties is its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, which is why the WHO recommends its consumption.
Properties and benefits
– Delays cellular aging.
– Strengthens the immune system by stimulating the production of white, red and platelet cells.
– It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
– It helps us regulate intestinal transit, and its seeds have a laxative effect.
– It helps us prevent kidney stones.
– Regulates the blood sugar level.
– It stimulates collagen production.
– Improves the absorption of iron (essential to avoid or combat iron deficiency anemia).
– Excellent for the formation of bones and teeth.
– Being rich in water and low in carbohydrates, its consumption is excellent for people who carry out weight loss diets.