Importance of Salat in Islam
God created man for his worship. Not just people; God created both the human and the human race for His worship and His servitude. Allah says: That is, I created human and human beings for my worship alone. As a result, he introduced some physical, spiritual and financial worship to the people. Prayer is the most important and great worship in the midst of physical worship. Prayer is a worship which God has established as a means of relationship between him and his servant.
Through prayer, a man repeatedly reflects on his promise to God. He is able to convince his master that he is keeping his promise. It is through this prayer that people get closer to Allah. People’s relationship with God is strengthened and strengthened. The path of liberation in this world and in the Hereafter is liberated. Prayer brings peace, order, brotherhood and compassion to individuals, families, social and state life. Social unity is formed. Through prayer, chagiras get rid of the small sins and the good of the world and the Hereafter.
Features of Salat:
Prayer is a worship that is performed five times daily throughout the year. There is no provision for abstaining from praying in any situation other than death. Allaah forbids the prayer fifty times. Then Allah kindly brought it down to people five times in kind. However, the reward and exchange was continued for fifty times. So, whoever prays five times daily, Allah will reward him with fifty prayers.
Prayer is the only worship that Allah has bestowed upon the seven heavens. So when the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to the mirage, Allah gave him the duty of prayer to the Messenger of Allah without any direct means. It reflects the greatness, dignity and importance of prayer. It is the duty of a Muslim to establish a relationship with God and the Creator, and he will realize the dignity and importance of this great worship. And will strive to maintain its accuracy. Besides, there are many benefits and benefits of Salat. The following are some of the benefits of this.
(3) After the testimony of the monotheism of Allah and the revelation of Muhammad (peace be upon him), Salat is one of the important stops of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the prayer immediately after his death. Then he said – Bani al-Islam ala khums, martyr-lan-lalah-ala-Allah, و محمًم .دًنًًً…………….., وإقام الصلاة, ويتاء الزكاة, و صوم رمضان, وحج البيت. (Narrated by al-Bukhari: 7 and Muslim: 19)
The five foundations of Islam :
(3) To testify that there is no god except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
(2) Establish prayer.
(3) Providing zakat.
(3) Fasting during Ramadan.
(3) Hajj of Baitullah. [Bukhari: 1 Muslim: 3]
He added: “The essence of all things is Islam, and the poles of Islam, and the top back of Islam is Jihad .” [Tirmizi: 1]
(2) Prayer is the most beloved and best practice of Allah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ” Be firm and steadfast; do not count, and remember that your best practice is Salat; Ibn Majah: 23]
(3) Salat Noor – As the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ” Purity is half of Iman and Alhamdulillah completes Palla, Subhanallah and Alhamdulillah fill the space between the heavens and the earth.” The prayer is the light. Donations are proof of charity. The lightness of patience and the Qur’an are proof for you or proof against you. “[Muslim: 120]
(3) Prayer is the instrument of the closeness and the high status of Allah. Saobana (RA 🙂 asked about the doings of the Prophet peace be upon him, he asked him to enter Paradise sallamauttare-Prophet said: ” I prostrate to Allah and more keep-prayer, because prayer for each of you God Increase your dignity and forgive your sins. “[Muslim: 3]
He (pbuh) also said: “The servant is most intimate with Allah when he is prostrating. So pray more when you are in prostration. ” [Muslim: 3]
(6) Prayer is the atonement for sin and atonement for minor sins. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ” Five-fold Salat, atonement for the sins of one Zuma to another, until the poets commit a sin. “[Muslim: 3]
And the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) narrates an example of atonement, saying: ” If you have a pond at the door of your house and bathe five times daily, what rubbish is left in his body? The disciples replied, “No.” Messenger of Allah. Said five similar prayers; Allah cleanses the sinful sins by praying five times daily. “[Muslim: 3]. He describes another parable: ” When a Muslim worships solely for the sake of Allah, his sins fall as if the leaves of this tree fall. “[Ahmad: 21]
(4) The first servant to be accounted for will be prayed. It will either be released or destroyed. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): On the Day of Resurrection, the first prayer of the servant will be reckoned. If the prayer is valid then all its actions will be considered correct. And if Salat is ruined, then all its deeds will be considered void. [Tirmizi: 20]
(3) Allah has established success and honor in Paradise on the ground of prayer. He says: “The believers are successful, who stand in their prayers with humility and awe. “[ Surah Momin: 1-2 ] . Then he said: ” And those who guard their prayer are the heirs of Paradise – those who will inherit Paradise and they will abide therein.” “[ Surah Al-Momin: 1, 5, 6]
Salat should be remembered that since the most beloved practice to God is to bring closeness to God and increase the dignity, salvation in the custody of Salat, otherwise destruction, etc. – it is doubtful that Salat is a great The importance of the work is urgent. And it is implemented through the practice of Salat, its rules and the Rukn and the obligatory teachings, the concentration and purity of the Salat.
Who will be useful for the mentioned benefits?
The person whose salutation will be found in the following salutations will be considered as the only beneficiary.
(3) Shari’i system – the manner in which the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray. Fulfilling the conditions, stopping the prayer and performing the obligatory obligations and trying to take the circumcision seriously.
(2) Praying in a happy and focused manner. Allah says: “The believers are the successful ones who stand in their prayers with humility and fear. ”[ Surah Al-Momin: 1,2 ]
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ” When a Muslim comes during the obligatory Salat, then he bows beautifully and prostrates with a beautiful bow, so that all his past sins are forgiven. If he does not commit any of the poets, and thus continues all the time. “[Muslim: 3]
(3) Praying periodically: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked,” Which act is most dear to God? He said: Praying like time, asking again which one? In reply, he said: “Parents do good things with their father.” Again, which one was asked? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah. “[Bukhari: 3]
(3) Praying with the church in the mosque. Prayer in Jamaat is obligatory. (The church will be discussed later.)
Principles and Benefits of Being Prayed:
Allah has made Salat a means of establishing relationships between Him and His servants; God is not in control of His servants. He has full knowledge of the condition and nature of his servants. He is the Most High, the Almighty, He responds to His servants and accepts their blessings.
Allah has full knowledge of human nature, because He is their Creator. He says: “ Does not he who has created know? And He is the All-Knower, the All-Knower. “[ Surah Mulk ]
Allah knows all the weaknesses, inefficiencies, poverty and lack of people. He also knows that they need to have such a great force, to whom they seek refuge in danger, to seek help from Him; The gate will open and in addition it can enter when desired. Like Bakr al-Mujani rah. Belen: Children of Adam and Adam! Who else can be like you? There was no barrier between you and the mihrab and the water. There is no intercessor between you and the Lord whenever you want to enter the court of Allah.
Allah’s favor with His servant is that he will give fifty times the reward of offering five-fold prayer. This is a great reward for the people, so that the people can enjoy this prayer with ease and do not over-think it and do not have any idleness in realizing it. In addition to realizing the above mentioned issues, it is important to know the wisdom of prayer and some of its benefits. And they are as follows:
(3) To establish the zikir of Allah. Salat reminds man of his Creator. Thus, the presence of hearts is required in Sala. Prayer is not just a name for lifeless movements. Regarding this prayer, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “It is only in prayer that my eyes are closed and cool. “[NASA: 1] And Belal RA: He said:” Make prayer and satisfy me with it. ” [Abu Dawood: 1]
It is basically a prayer for real Momin, like water for fish. Fish cannot survive without water. On the other hand, the hypocritical weak believer is like a bird bound in a cage in prayer, in any way he wants to be released.
(2) Prayer boosts the morale of a Muslim and increases strength. As a result, it makes it easier for him to deal with the hardships of life and the dangers of all kinds of secular world. Allah says: ” And seek help through patience and prayer. Of course it is difficult but not for the humble. Those who think that they will surely meet their Lord and turn to Him. “[ Al-Baqarah: 1, 3 ]
That is why when the Prophet (peace be upon him) was worried about anything, he would soon get involved in prayer. Through prayer, a believer reaches directly to his Lord. And he points out the causes of danger and grief to God. He offered Akuti to open or open the gate of his mercy. A true Momin certainly feels contentment, contentment and satisfaction in Salah. He feels that when he starts praying Allah is akbar, surely Allah is greater than all things. And when Surah Fateha reads (Alhamdu Lillah) he says that his mind is filled with the feeling of Allah’s blessing. And when he (الرحمن الرحيم) reads he feels how much I owe to Rahman. At that moment, hope becomes a much bigger shape in his mind. And when it falls (مالك يوم الدين), the words of Allah’s greatness and justice burst into his heart and fear was felt. Then he is forced to admit that worship is only for Allah, And in order to achieve that, Allah needs help. He prays and says (।ياك نعبد وإياك نستعين) and then he remembers that he is always looking for the right path. So he prays to Allah – اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) clearly mentioned the role and influence of Ziki’s holiness and prayer. He says: “The devil gives three cows to the back of a sleeping human. And at each drop he says – Hey you still sleep many nights. And when a man wakes up and prays to God, a circle is opened. And when he does ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooelingty that crummi As a result, he took the morning with enthusiasm and a cheerful mind. Otherwise, in the morning, with a vile and unholy mind. “[Bukhari: 3]
And the unbelievers also admit to being complacent and more productive after prayer. If this is the case with their prayers, then how should the Muslims pray?
(6) Salat helps to strengthen Momin’s heart and humanity, and encourages him to do good and to keep him from doing bad. In addition, prayer mediates the meditation of God in the heart and supports the fulfillment of the promise of preserving the prayer, and defeats the demands and idleness of instinct. Allah says: ” Man is created in a very unstable state. When danger touches him, he is desperate. And when welfare touches him, it is very bitter. Except the worshipers, who are always sincere in their prayers. “[ Surah Ma’arij 8-20 ] . Allah says: ” And establish prayer. Indeed, prayer does not prevent wrongdoing and obscenity. “[ Surah Ankabut-1 ]
Provision for the renouncer of prayer
There can be no greater sin than giving up prayer. Abandoning prayer means breaking the pillars of Islam and crushing them. In spite of having a clear idea about prayer in Islam, it is not permissible to describe the great sin of abandoning prayer. When we look at the verses of the Qur’an we find that Allah has given a severe threat to those who have not prayed, but to those who have not forgotten the prayer, and what is the consequence for those who forsake prayer and for those who lose their prayers? He says: ” And condolences are for the worshipers who are incompetent in their prayers. ”[ Surah Maine: 1-5]
Regarding the annihilators of prayer, Allah says: ” After them the real useless ones – they destroyed the prayer and craved; So they will soon see the punishment of evil. “[ Surah Maryam: 1 ]
Many of the hadiths also prove the loss of the renouncer, and in some hadiths, those who renounce the prayer are called disbelievers. For example, the message of the Prophet (peace be upon him), he says: “The interval between a person and a disbeliever is an abstinence. “[Muslim: 1] He also said:” The agreement between us and the non-Muslims is Salat, the person who gives up the Salat will become an unbeliever. “[Ahmad: 21]
Rasool Sa: He intends to burn the houses of those who refrain from praying in the church. Throughout the Ulama, the Qur’an unanimously agreed that those who refuse to perform the obligatory prayers are unbelievers, and those who ridicule the prayer and deem the prayer unimportant are disbelievers. Olamgan said that the person who confesses that the prayer is valid but abandons the prayer due to laziness or incompetence, then the authorities will order him to repent. If he repents, he will be forgiven;
There is a difference of opinion among the Muslims regarding whether it was a murder or an act of disbelief. According to those who said that he would be killed as a Hadad, his funeral would be read, he would be buried in the graves of Muslims, and the Muslim northern soldiers would be found dead on his property. And those Ulama who say that he will be killed as an infidel, according to him, there will be no funeral prayers, he will not be buried in the graves of Muslims and his property will be considered by Muslims as Baitul Mal-Fi.
Think about the consequences of giving up prayer. The renunciation of the prayer must remain close to the glowing fire, hell. So we should repent quickly and establish fast prayer and be careful in prayer.
In the context of being justified in praying in a church:
Prayer is the great command of Allah and the importance of prayer after faith. And the Salat is of great dignity and many rules apply to the one who renounces Salat. This is why Allah instructs His servants to pray in the mosque with the church. Thus, we can say with certainty that it is obligatory to pray with the church. There is a lot of evidence that it is reasonable to pray in a Jamaat.
Evidence of a Jamaat Reason
(3) Allah instructs those who bow down to bow. He says: ” Establish prayer, offer zakat and bow with those who bow down.” [ Surah Al-Baqarah ] That is, – Pray with the one who prays.
(2) Allah Ta’ala directs to pray in Jama’at during the great fear. Allah tells His Prophet: ” And while you are in the midst of them, establish prayer for them, so that a group of them may stand up to you and take up their arms. Prayers were not offered, they should go ahead and pray with you and take self-alert and weapons. ” [ Surah Nisa: 42 ]
The verse mentioned has been revealed about صلاة الخوف. Ijma exists in this regard. And it is undoubtedly true that if the church is justified in a time of fear, then it is more reasonable to be reasonable during a safe and comfortable period.
(3) The Prophet Karim Sa: In order to pray in Jamaat, he said: ” When they are three people, one of them will lead the Imam and the one who can read well among them is more prudent to become an Imam. “[Muslim: 3]
(3) The blind companion of Abdullah bin Ummah Maktum. When asked for permission to refrain from attending the congregation, the Prophet did not allow him. He came to the court of the Prophet and said: ” O Messenger of Allah! I am a blind man, my home is far away and I have a driver who does not like me. Is it permissible for me to study Salat at home? The Messenger of Allah said: Do you hear Azan? He said yes. After that the Prophet. He said, “Then I will not allow you to be absent from the church. “[Aboudaud: 1]
Other descriptions of palm gardens and other orchards exist in his house and mosque. In the city more and more lively animals, insects, insects lived. Tibrani’s description comes – he says I cannot give permission for you. If a person who refrains from praying in Jama’ah understands the importance of praying in Jamaat, he would attend the Salaam even though he was riding on the buttocks, two hands and two legs. (Tibrani)
(4) If he refuses to attend church without any kind of inaction, then his prayer is not. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ” A person who does not attend Salat after hearing Azan does not pray. “[Ibn Majah: 1]
(4) A sign of hypocrisy that refrains from praying in the church. Rasool Sa: said: ” Fajr and Asha prayer for hypocrisy are not as difficult as any other prayer, if they knew about the reward of these two prayers, they would have appeared in two prayers even though they were in awe. “[Bukhari: 3]
(4) The exclusion of the church is the reason for establishing Satan’s authority over the servant. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: ” There are three people in a village or valley, but there is no prayer in the congregation. Satan will dominate them. So, you consider the church important. This is because the tiger usually attacks the isolated goat. “[Abu Dawood: 1]
(4) Leaving the church is the cause of Allah’s wrath. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of the community will either refrain from leaving the church, otherwise Allah will seal their hearts and then they will be among the ignorant.” “[Ibn Majah: 1]
(3) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) intends to burn down the houses of the people who refrain from attending the congregation. He said: ” I wish to instruct the mu’azin that he agrees with the prayer and order another. He will read the prayer and then come out with a fire and burn down the houses of those who did not attend the prayer. “[Bukhari: 1]
In the hadith, the Prophet intends to burn down the homes of all those who did not come to the mosque, whether they should pray at home or not. This is the largest document in the congregation to be valid in Salat. And if Jamaat was a Mustahab, it would not have been possible to make such a burning decision. In practice, cheatless people give great importance to the prayer of the church. Even Jamaat treats divorce as a sign of hypocrisy.
Abdullah Bin Masood He said: ” The person who chooses to meet Allah as a Muslim the next day should preserve prayer when he is called upon. Because Allah has introduced the method of guidance for your Prophet, and Salat is one of them, if you pray in a house like the one who is behind you, then you have abandoned your Prophet’s ideology. And if you abandon your prophet’s ideology, you will go astray. He then said, “We saw in the era of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) that no one except the hypocrites was known to attend the prayers, even if some people could be seen, they should be brought to the shoulders of two persons and then they would have to stand in prayer.” .”[Muslim: 3] And Ibn ‘Umar. Said: When we used to see a person missing in Fajr and Asha prayers we used to feel bad about him. (Ibn Abi Shaiba)
Ibrahim Taimi (ra) said: When you see that a person does not give importance to the first takbir in prayer, you should wash your hands. That is, avoid him. Sufyan Ibn Uyaynah says: The circumcision of the prayer is to appear before it is consummated in the Salat.
Adi Bin Hatim (ra) said: Whenever there was a prayer for prayer after accepting Islam, I was in the state of woooo. Ibrahim ibn Maimoon – he used to do color work – had a practice, if he heard Azan while he was lifting the pill, he would not take the pill back, but throw it in that position and stand in prayer.
Bashar bin Hassan did not leave Qatar until the age of fifty, and even his name became Chaffee. Sulaiman ibn Maharan lived for seven years but did not miss Ula-i-Takbir once and in his takbir. Similar to Amash Rah. Said Bin Abdul Aziz Rah. He used to cry when the congregation prayed. When the congregation of Asha Salat broke out in Ibn ‘Omar, he did not sleep the rest of the night, worshiping all night. The disciples wished to attend the church in spite of any adverse conditions, illnesses, fears etc.
When Abu Abdur Rahman left the mosque for his death, he rejected the people wanting to bring him home when his death took place, so that he could be found waiting for prayers while his soul was consuming. The disciples also encouraged their children to attend prayer, interrogate them and punish them for laziness. Khulfa Rashedin also gave special importance to the church. He threatened those who did not attend church. At that time a man was appointed for disabled detainees who helped them attend church. As stated by Omar, he employs a slave to bring a blind to Salah.
The virtues of praying in Jamaat
It is important to know the greatness that Allah has declared for those who pray in the church. Because when the benefits and benefits of a job are known, they are interested in doing it and are encouraged to do it. It is to be remembered that there are many benefits and benefits of praying in Jamaat, but these gains are not limited to just praying in Jamaat, but if a person promises to pray in Jamaat, he arrives at the mosque for prayer, even though he does not go to the mosque for Jamaat. He waits, and even after praying in the congregation, he will continue to receive the message until he returns home.
The following is discussed in detail:
One. Whoever loves praying in the mosque in the mosque, Allah will shade him on the Day of Resurrection under the Throne, on which day there will be no other than Allah’s refuge. Messenger of Allah. Said: “On the Day of Resurrection, seven people will be given shade under the Throne of Allah, on which day there will be no shadow other than the shadow of Allah.”
3) The king of righteousness.
2) The young man who spent his youth in worship of Allah.
3) The person whose heart is always associated with the mosque.
3) Two people love each other for God, separate for God.
3) When a powerful beautiful lady called her, she replied, “I fear God.”
3) A person makes a secret donation in secret, his left hand does not know what to donate to his right hand.
4) The one who remembered God alone, and tears flowed from his eyes.
Two. – The virtues of coming to the mosque: The reward mentioned is the only person who goes out of the house to pray in the church. The hadeeth stated in this regard: ” The person who goes out of the house for the purpose of performing the obligatory prayer in the holy state is the same as the departure of Ehram with the reward of Ehram. “[Aboudud: 3]
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: ” Give the good news of light to the people of the mosque in the dark even on the Day of Resurrection. “[Aboudaud: 1] The Prophet (peace be upon him) added: ” Every time one goes to the mosque in the morning and in the afternoon, Allaah will provide hospitality for him every time. “[Bokhari: 122]
Three. The person who is waiting for the prayer will get the reward of the prayer. The Messenger of Allah (থাকলে) said: If any one of you waits for Salat, he will continue to receive the Salat of the Salat till his burden is lost. And the angels will pray for him saying: O Allah forgive him; Have mercy on him Please do; (Muslim: 3)
Four. First Qatari Waste: This is especially true for the person who attends first in the class and participates in the first one. Hadith about the virtues of the first Qatari: “If people knew what the virtues of Qatar and Azan were, and they could not have gotten the lottery, they would have participated in the lottery. “[Bukhari: 3]
Digestion. The sins are forgiven: ” The person who obeys the Salat in full, then goes for the obligatory prayer, and by praying in the mosque, Allah forgives all his sins. “[Muslim: 3]
Six. – Get rid of hellfire and get rid of Niphak. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ” Whoever prays in the congregation with the first takbir for forty days, Allah gives him two rewards – one is liberated from the fire of hell.” Forbidden to be two-nafak. “[Tirmizi: 221]
Seven. Prayer in Jamaat is more than seventy times more dignity than praying alone. In addition to all the above mentioned virtues, Isha and Fajr prayers are mentioned in special Hadith for the recipient of the Jamaat. This is because during these two prayers there is usually a possibility of rest, deep darkness and fear. These two prayers cause the abolition of faith for the hypocrites, and for the believers, the cause of increased faith and greater reward. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ” If Esha and Fajr knew about the virtues of Salat, they would join hands in prayer, even if they had folded their hands. “[Bokhari: 1] And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The person who prays in the prayer of Fajr is in the care of Allah, and whoever destroys the responsibility of Allah, Allah will throw him into hell. (Tiberani) Two things are included in the annihilation of God’s covenant.
- Fajr prayer in the congregation to be lazy. As a result, the covenant between God is broken.
- To give any kind of trouble to those who join Allah’s duty as a result of praying in the church.
In addition, a Hadith says that all the hadiths mentioned in the prayer of Fajr and Asha are in the middle of the night, and if the Fajr prayer is recited in Jama’at, it is the equivalent of Qiyamullail all night. Will go In addition, both groups of angels unite in the world during the Fajr and Asr prayers, as evidenced by the hadith.
Benefits and Benefits of Praying in Jamaat:
The Qur’an and Hadith provide special incentives for praying in Jama’at and suggesting prayer in Jamaat, and it is also proved that those who do not pray in Jamaat will surely face punishment.
Some of the benefits and benefits of praying in Jamaat are:
One. Prayer in Jamaat makes it easy to restrict prayer. Despite thousands of attempts to divert Satan from praying, it is easy to pray at certain times. Because, the devil’s conspiracy is that he forbids people from praying in church first. Then he interrupts any circumcision and prescribed circumcision shot. Then after crossing a certain time, even many times the prayer is not crossed, so it is not prayed then it is seen that he performs two prayers together. In this way, it will be seen that at a time like this, he will not pray at all. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said of the devil’s conspiracy and the way out.Certainly there is a tiger for a goat, just as there is a tiger for humans. And the human tiger is the devil. The tiger attacks the deviated and isolated from the flock of goats. Be careful! You refrain from being separated. You stay in the church, join the Muslims and head to the mosque. ”[Ahmad: 2027]
Two. Jamaat is a suitable field for welfare, godliness, interest in good works and leaping towards welfare. Also a fancy meeting fair to follow the good ideals. Because, in the mosque, the wise also come and the fools come: the teachers come and the students come. After the Salat, the obligations and rules of Shari’ah are discussed, all matters related to character modification and morality are discussed based on topic or speech is given, or greetings are given – all things are welfare and education. This is why the Jamaat Salat is a biannual center and madrasa. Also, a brother can personally advise his other brother. And assisted by Imam Sahib Moqtadi. Moktadiras can also co-operate with each other as a human being is not able to do it alone.
Three. Jamaat is the cause of the Muslims’ identity and their existence. Muslims, in particular, protect Muslims in non-Muslim societies from being weak, degrading their personalities, and destroying traditions. We see the real pattern of this in different Muslim minority countries. Because of the prayers in the congregation, a Muslim gets acquainted with his twin brother and neighbor, inquires about them, and tries their best to contribute to solving their various problems. There are exchanges and exchanges between them. As a result, the fear of Muslim relations is strong. The trusting bond between them is strengthened, the love of compromise grows. It aids in the work of virtue and goodness, and helps to be obedient to God. As a result, a great unity of the Muslims developed, they were able to remain in a strong position in the society, As a result, their enemies were forced to fear them. They spend thousands of calculations to take any action against the Muslims.
Four. When Muslims are fully obedient to prayer in Jamaat, it is basically the invitation of Islam to invite non-Muslim brothers. This is because it is not uncommon for a non-Muslim brother to take heart in the prayers and prayers of a Muslim. The loud noises of Azan for attending a Jamaat, visiting a mosque in a group of Muslims, being captive to Qatar in prayer, all people following one Imam performing the same functions with the utmost courtesy and concentration – are nothing but the invitation of Islam.