In the following instructions you will learn how to easily include or open a BIN file in Daemon Tools . In this way, you will be able to see all the information stored in this type of document.
Carefully read the steps and tips below, so that you can open any BIN file with Daemon Tools .
- The BIN format
- How to mount or open a BIN file in Daemon Tools easily
- Use Daemon Tools to open files in BIN format
The BIN format
Like other image files, BIN files are exact copies of digital data from CDs, DVDs, and other similar media.
Although this format is no longer in common use, images in this type of file still exist, and fortunately the Daemon Tools application can easily open them.
How to mount or open a BIN file in Daemon Tools easily
With the following instructions, you can purchase the latest version of Daemon Tools Lite. You will then be able to use it to open BIN, ISO and many other files.
- You can download the application in its lite version directly from the Daemon Tools official website.
- Click on the « Download» option. You may have to click this button twice (it’s completely free version and may show ads).
- After clicking the ” Download” button, the installer should start downloading. Wait until the file has downloaded and run it. When you run the downloaded program, it will begin downloading the files needed to install the Daemon Tools .
- Once the download is complete, the “ Install” option will appear, click on it.
- The installation program will appear on the screen. In this case, select the option ” Free License/Licencia Gratuita” and click ” Agree & Continue/aceptar y continuar “.
- Continue with the installation, set the options as desired, and wait for the process to finish before you can use the program.
Use Daemon Tools to open files in BIN format
Actions like creating and mounting an ISO image are possible with Daemon Tools. However, to perform complex actions, it is important that you know some basic tasks like opening BIN files.
Please read the following information carefully if you want to open these types of files with Daemon Tools software in the easiest way.
Open BIN files with Daemon Tools Lite
- The procedure to open an image in BIN format with Daemon Toolsis very simple. After the software is successfully installed, call the program via the Windows taskbar or open the application directly via its shortcut .
- To open a file in image format more easily, use the ” Quick mount” option located at the bottom left of the application screen.
- Locate the BIN file you want to open, click on it and then on ” Open“.
- The BIN image is mounted on a virtual drive that appears under ” Computer“. You can easily recognize it because it shows up as a Blu-ray disc drive.
- In this way, you will be able to access the information stored in this type of file.
These instructions are for Windows only . However, there are options for other operating systems. For example, ISO images can be mounted and unmounted on Linux and other operating systems as needed.
As you can see, opening a BIN file in Daemon Tools is very simple and fast , just remember to follow the steps mentioned to do everything in an ideal way.