If you are an Apple user and you have both its smartwatch and its wireless headphones, you can get more out of both by connecting them. Therefore, below we will explain what you should do to connect the airpods with an Apple Watch easily .
How to connect Airpods with your Apple Watch easily
Without a doubt, the most important advantage that these headphones offer is that they do not have cables to connect with our devices (iPad, iPhone or Apple Watch) but the connection is wireless, since they are linked to other devices through bluetooth. .
Next, in this first section, we will summarize in the best possible way the procedure you must carry out to connect the airpods with an Apple Watch . At once we anticipate that this process is very simple and honestly it will not take you more than 5 minutes to complete it correctly.Keep reading!
- First of all, you have to open the AirPods case and have it at hand. For now it will not be necessary to manipulate these headphones.
- Then, take your Apple Watch and select the “Settings” option .
- Then you will see that a list appears with a lot of options, among which you must select “Bluetooth”
- Now, the Airpods should appear on the screen, select them and then you can remove the headphones from the case to start using them without problems.
- One detail that you should keep in mind is that on some occasions we will have to enter a password or PIN to confirm this action. It is simply part of the security protocol used by Apple to protect our devices.
- In the case that you have the Airpods Pro , we remind you that these are compatible with Siri. In this way you can activate a lot of options on the Apple Watch using the respective voice commands. For example, you can read and reply to WhatsApp messages from your Apple Watch .
- On the other hand, if you want to disconnect the Airpods from your smartwatch to use them on another Apple device, then you must go back to the bluetooth section to carry out the disconnection.
What to do if you have problems pairing these devices
Now, in this part of the post we will show you some possible solutions in the case that you cannot connect the Airpods with an Apple Watch . Before heading to the App Store to make a claim, we recommend that you take a look at the following methods that you can try to fix this problem yourself.
- In some cases it is not possible to connect the airpods with other Apple devices because the airplane mode is active. That is why if you see the icon of an airplane on the Apple Watch screen, you should go to “Settings” and then press the “Disable airplane mode” option. After doing this, you will be able to activate Bluetooth without any problem.
- Another mistake that users often make is that they try to connect the airpods with the Apple Watch when it is low on battery, which prevents the process. That is why we recommend you to correctly charge the device before trying to pair it with the Airpods. In addition, you should learn how to increase the battery time of your Airpods , as well as see the battery status of these headphones.
- Now, if you’ve tried everything we’ve recommended above and still can’t connect the AirPods to your smartwatch, then you’ll need to contact Apple’s customer service team.
We are done for today! If this information has been useful to you, please remember to share it with all your family and friends. In this way they can also learn how to connect the Airpods with an Apple Watch quickly and easily. Also, don’t forget to clean your Airpods periodically to avoid dirt. See you next time!