One of the largest companies in the world is YouTube. At present, it has one billion registered users within its platform, which makes it one of the most used social networks of the moment . This means according to experts in a third of all people, that we usually find ourselves on the internet.
For this reason, it is possible to affirm the fact that every day, all over the world, hundreds of people watch millions of hours within this social network where the main activity is to watch videos . The application and website are owned by Google, another of the giants in terms of visits and content traffic on the web. So you can easily log into Youtube from your Google account .
In this sense, it sounds common that many people at the same time have started their own channel within YouTube, since it has largely replaced various video platforms and even today it already represents a fairly profitable business .
For this reason, one of the basic functions of the page if you are already a registered user and with a view to making this your business in the future, is to configure it in such a way that this is your trusted digital platform.
We want to explain to you in this post, the details with which you will be able to have full knowledge about the configuration and the procedures that this platform offers you, in order to adapt these services to your account.
Get started with setting the language and country
This is one of the fundamental tasks, as well as being the simplest of all. It is also important that you take into account the fact that if you want to belong to the “YouTube Partner Program” , these are one of the main steps. For which it is mandatory.
This is because within this program, content creators are given the facility to monetize their videos and thus obtain various profits, thanks to the use of controlled advertising.
In order to configure the language and country, you must follow the following steps:
- Begin by logging into your YouTube channel .
- Once inside, you must go to the top right, where you can see your profile picture. Once there, go to the dropdown menu.
- Within it, you must locate the option that says ” Language ” and after that press the option, in order to select the language of your preference.
- Once ready, you must choose the country in which you are located. For that, look again within the drop-down menu and locate the ” Location ” tab . Once you have accessed, they will show you a list with all the countries. Select yours, and press accept.
Proceed by adding a website
One of the way to generate even more traffic for your content is by providing it to your pages and profiles. For this reason, millions of people are concerned about associating their site with their YouTube channel. Here we will tell you step by step how to carry it out:
- Begin by entering the ” Configuration ” option and then entering the “Advanced Configuration” tab .
- Once inside, you must go to the icon of your account and after that choose the ” Creator Studio ” button.
- Once you are inside, go to the ” Advanced ” section. When it opens, you must enter the section ” Associated website ” is there, where you must copy the URL of the website you want.
- When you have entered the URL, you must click on the ” Verify ” button. If, in addition, you are not the owner of said page, it is appropriate that you click on the ” Request approval ” button so that the true owner of the website will grant you approval.
- With this you will have configured the most important parts of your web page and everything will be ready for your content to be seen by everyone in the world.