How do I register in the World of Warships game?.
- Standard registration
- Client download
- Registration via social networks
World of Warships (“World of Warships” – “World of Warships”). Multiplayer online simulator of naval battles during WWII (World War II). Created by Wargaming.net: first released on September 17, 2015.
The game contains ships of the USA, Great Britain, Russian Empire / CCCP, Germany, Japan. Also in the new versions, the developers plan to add branches of battle cruisers and destroyers of Italy, France, Austria-Hungary and other maritime powers.
To quickly register for World of Warships, use one of the following methods:
- Go to the game’s offsite – http://worldofwarships.ru.
- Click on the “create account” link in the upper right corner.
- In the form “Register and play!” fill in all available fields:
- “Email”– a valid email address;
- “Choose a name in the game”– your battle nickname;
- “Come up with a password”, “Repeat …” : create and enter a symbolic combination of 10-15 characters; use English letters and numbers. Avoid simple passwords like “123123”, “qwerty”, etc.
- Click on the box next to the inscription “I accept the User Agreement.”
- Check all the specified information and click the “Continue” button. The message “Complete registration” appears.
- Log in to the email specified during registration. Click on the message from the Wargaming service. And then follow the link “Complete registration”.
- After activating the link in the email, an invitation to download the client to the PC will open in a new tab. In the message text, click “Download Game”.
- Run the downloaded installer as administrator:
- right click;
- in the menu → “Run as …”.
- Follow the instructions of the installer. If necessary, specify a different installation location (click “Browse” and select a folder).
- Uncheck the box next to DirectX if it is already installed on the system.
- Wait for the download of the launcher and updates to complete.
- Click “Play”.
Registration via social networks
- Log in to Facebook, Google+ or VKontakte.
- On the off-site go to the registration form: click “create an account”.
- Select the required social network icon.
- Open access to the profile data: in the window that opens, click “Allow”.
- Create a password to enter the game, check the box next to the add-on “I accept …”.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
The service will send a message to the specified email with a link to download the game client.
Enjoy your time in the universe of World of Warships naval battles!