Nowadays the problem of gas formation in the stomach has become common. There can be many reasons for the formation of gas in the stomach. Stomach gas can be caused by spicy food, excessive drinking, too much stress and digestive system malfunction. Due to gas problem, stomach irritation, flatulence, bad breath, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, belching and chest pain begin. You can use home remedies to get rid of gastric problems.
Home remedies to get rid of gas problem –
- Ginger is an effective remedy for gastric. Grind a piece of ginger in a cup of water and boil it well. After that filter this tea and drink it at least thrice a day.
- Peppermint is helpful in the treatment of stomach gas. Boil some mint leaves in a cup of water. Then filter the tea and add some honey and drink it two or three times a day. To get instant relief from gas, you can chew some mint leaves.
- Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of warm milk and eat it. You can also add honey to it.
- Mix two spoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and allow it to cool. Drink it after it cools down. It provides instant relief from gas.
- Asafoetida is an effective remedy for gas. Add a pinch of asafoetida to a glass of warm water and drink it two or three times a day. Make a paste by adding water to asafoetida and apply this paste on the stomach.
- Squeeze one lemon in half a glass of water. Then mix one teaspoon of baking soda and drink it.
- Chewing a few pieces of clove relieves stomach ache caused by gas.
- Drink a cup of buttermilk mixed with roasted cumin powder and a pinch of black salt. It helps in the treatment of gastric problems.
- Cardamom seeds can be chewed to overcome the gas problem.
- Hot water should be drunk at regular intervals. It helps in maintaining water level in the body and gets rid of gas.