The Season 4 of Fortnite us brings a good handful of heroes of Marvel and, with them, the usual list of challenges that level up faster in the Battle Pass. Below you have all the challenges of week 4 . If you still have to complete a weekly challenge, here are the guides for week 1 , week 2 , week 3 and week 4 .
Challenges of week 5 (Season 4)
- Register chests in Doctor Doom’s Domain:the classic challenge that asks us to collect 7 chests in an area, in this case in the area formerly known as Pleasant Park.
- Eliminations in Filthy Docks: Weneed 3 eliminations in the city area to the east of the map. Due to its situation, it is difficult for the Team Fighting circle to end in that area, but if it is difficult for you to complete it, it is the best way to try.
- Get from Pantano Pegajoso to Rincón Rencoroso without getting out of a car in less than 4 minutes: itdoesn’t have much mystery. The key is to take a fast vehicle and carry spare gas in case you get dry on the way, but it is a road without too many problems from southwest to southeast of the island.
- Collect floating circles in the Coral Castle:the usual challenge of looking for floating blue circles in an area of the map, in this case to the northwest.
- Jump through Señorío de la Sal’s ring of fire with a vehicle –you’ll find it west of La Authority and it’s not too mysterious. If you find it difficult to jump through the ring, you can always create a ramp that makes things easier for you.
- Have a dance with a Stark robot:kill one of Stark’s robots in his factory, northeast of The Authority, and when you hack him to accompany you, dance with him. Sew and sing.
- Destroy gluttons: it’s time tokill 1 of the big robots that are walking around the map. A good way to do this is by collecting the collectors before they explode and using them as a weapon.
- Deal damage to opponents in The Authority –This is going to be a lot easier to complete if you try to do it in Team Melee. You will have to do 500 points of damage to other players in The Authority, in the center of the map.