Many people, in order to locate improvements for their devices, have chosen to root their Android mobile devices . However, there are many positive and negative situations that you could derive from this action, since such action implies a series of risks which we want to explain to you in this post.
However, many people still have various doubts about both the positive and negative elements that root brings to our devices , for this reason in this post, we want to explain all the details about Root and what is the best way you can take, to to get the most out of this tool.
What are the risks of rooting your phone?
The best thing in all cases is that this procedure is carried out by an expert, since if any step is carried out incorrectly, it is possible that we irreparably damage our device, or that, failing that, there may be some unwanted repercussions, for For this reason, it is best that you know the risks of this action here:
- You may permanently damage your phone’s software , rendering your phone unusable.
- This process could void the warranty that your phone has, since when you automatically root your phone, the warranty contract with which the manufacturers give you the device is canceled
- You could be allowing the entry of malware to your phone, since Rooting a phone leads to the release of access with respect to the data without restrictions, for which there are malware or adware that could enter through different applications , which are installed.
Know the benefits of rooting your device
Although not everything is bad, rooting your phone has the ability to allow you to have greater control over the Android operating system, since it is the main attraction found for this option, however, here We will leave you a detailed list of the benefits of performing this action on your device:
- You will be able to eliminate those applications which do not serve your device, so you can free up space on your phone, without any type of restrictions
- You will have the possibility to personalize your device, with exclusive functions that you probably could not do before
- You will be able to worry about updates since when you root your phone , this action will be automatic, but, you must be attentive to which model you have, since some stop updating, after a while
How to root your Android
One of the simplest way you can root any phone is through various mobile applications that you can find within applications such as Google Play.
One of the most recommended on the web is Root Booster, which has several internal tutorials, which facilitate our work, but nevertheless, we highlight the need for this task to be carried out by an expert, who knows of all the extra tools you can use in the event of a common method failure.
What is the process to unroot
If after knowing this post and knowing a little more about rooting, you have decided that it is best to remove this tool from your device, you should know that this is a totally reversible process, which can be easily handled from its source application.
However, there are special applications with which you can remove the root completely and safely, such as the SuperSu mobile application .
This tool helps you with the evaluation of the root of your phone and what is the best way to remove it without significant damage to your device.