Things Girlfriends Hate About Their Boyfriends.You always say that there is no one who understands women, because here you have a great guide for you to start doing it.This article is just a special section for you guys if you are reading us, to give you some clues about those little things that you do and say, surely unconsciously, but that we deeply hate .
Some of the things I’m going to comment on may sound cliche, but you know what? There are certain things that for many decades that pass we will ALWAYS detest that you tell us and others that we will ALWAYS appreciate hearing, so it is better late than never and the sooner you know them, the sooner you will achieve that we do not want to cut your throat slowly or that we start to see you with some Kinder eyes.
Things Girlfriends Hate About Their Boyfriends
Girl hate you when …
- You talk about our weight or figure as if you were talking to a “colleague”; Forget it, we are not like you, we will never stand in front of a mirror to play with our love handles by making absurd faces and taking pictures of ourselves to immortalize it, nor do we feel proud when we look “big” in the mirror… so let’s differentiate topics. We do not want you to know how much we weigh, or to emphasize that we have spent a little bit eating lately. Do not ask, do not make negative comments about our figure and do not make “loving” remarks about our roundness no matter how funny or innocent it may seem. Even if it is a lie for God! A “for me you are perfect as you are” is by far the best comment you can make about it.
- You use qualifiers like “big” or “short” when you refer to our height; Yes, we always want to feel feminineby your side and you do not know if we feel especially safe at the height that has touched us. If you want to make a comment about it, use “tall” with “I love to feel that I carry a woman with a flag next to me” or if she is small “I feel protective by your side and you have the perfect height to walk hugging you”
- You refer to our look as “floripondio”, “my mother has the same jacket”, “weird” …; Just think that it takes us at least an hour to get ready for you when surely you spend only 10 minutes putting on the first thing you catch in the closet. Even if it’s just for the extra effort, we deserve a bit of recognition or positive appreciation for ourselves. Choose ” you are beautiful” or “you are so beautiful that more than one is going to break their neck looking at you” and we will give you our most sincere smile.
- You only talk about yourselves and you don’t leave a gap in the conversationfor us to tell you anything about ourselves; This behavior tells us that you have an inordinate ego and that you have no interest in us. Make an effort and try to balance the conversation a little.
- That you are constantly looking at your mobile; this is a horrible unisex custom. It gives the other person the feeling that you would rather be somewhere else. The world is not going to end because you spend a couple of hours without looking at your cell phone, unless of course you are Batman, from the restaurant you cannot see the light signals in the sky asking for your help and they can only ask you to rescue a damsel in troubles through your mobile … You are not, you would like …
- Your favorite topic of conversation is soccer ; ok, it is possible that more and more women like it and if that is the case, great, you already have a sports chat buddy, but normally we hate it. So save the little theme for when you are with your friends and try not to get bored with so much detail that we are not interested, and if you can avoid forcing us to watch a game with you, the better.
- That you stay with us and looking out of the corner of your eye at the television or mobile to see how the game is going; yes, we go back to football, it is not by chance … are you starting to understand how much we hate it? … if you are with us, focus on what you are and show a little interest.
- That you do not remember important things that we tell you; Okay, we may not have the same concept of important and sometimes we demand that you have an elephant memory. It is not necessary that you remember all the details, if you remember 10% of what we say will be enough. We want to feel that you listen to us and that you care about us and when you tell us something, what do you like us to remember?
- You cancel an appointment at the last minute; for you to cancelA plan because something has come up at the last minute or because whatever it is in the end does not suit you, it does not seem as traumatic as we do. You don’t realize how hard we go to prepare an appointment; surely we will have done a thorough waxing (just in case), we have made the house like a whistle (lest the plan lead to “the last one in my house”), we will have done manicures and pedicures, a peeling for That the skin is perfect, we may have even gone to the hairdresser or we have dedicated 1 hour to make those waves look natural, sooo we have probably bought a model or part of it especially for the occasion…. and an endless etcetera that involve hours of preparation for what for us is an important event, and you go and leave us planted without going through your head the amount of time we have dedicated to being perfect for you. Yes, our heads are going a little bit, it’s true, but that’s the way we are and that’s why you adore us.