You will never be afraid to face your first date again. We give you interesting tips and advice so that you have clear the keys to success to enchant you
Does that stage fright sound you like just before your first date? It scares you to say a thousand stupid things, behave like an idiot, not know what to talk about … thousands of fears in the face of a situation that we do not handle, which are perfectly normal.
You will not be the first or the last to panic and your head begins to think of millions of bizarre excuses to cancel your date … ”You won’t believe it! But dinner has been terrible for me and I just started vomiting ”,” ayyy I’m sorry but I suddenly have a headache… ”Stop those impulses to sneak around, trust yourself, catch the bull by the horns and I’m going to give you a series of tips to get everything to go smoothly and look like the queen you are.
These tips are not going to be based on becoming a person you are not, or trying to trick you until the bait strikes … they will simply be tools that you can throw away when you block yourself, basic advice on the topics to avoid because most of them of the times we get into undesirable gardens, “white” or safe subjects for the first date…. and above all a couple of tips about what men hate ( you still don’t know what women hate? ) and you should avoid.
We always talk about generalities, in the end each person is a world and not all advice works for everyone, but we are going to talk about the most common or usual.
- What should you avoid?
- Talk about your exfor an hour putting him to give birth or, what is worse, talking about him with the eyes of a slaughtered lamb, highlighting his multiple virtues; It is normal for a date to ask the typical question “How is it possible that you are still single?” or “How long have you been single?” These are only rigorous questions that as such, we should answer honestly but briefly without focusing on our miseries or how wonderful your past relationship was. we tried but it just didn’t work and I’m still looking for the person who makes me happy ”would be a sufficient answer for a first date.
- Interrupt youwhen you are speaking; We always feel bad when they do it to us with what we should apply the story to ourselves and if the other one speaks I listen.
- Ruthlessly criticizingyour friends, co-workers, your boss; It gives a very bad impression to “give birth” to staff when there is no trust. It does not mean that you have to pretend that you get along with everyone but it is not very pleasant to listen to the gut that we do in 2 seconds to a person whom you do not even know.
- Telling about your childhood traumas, the bad relationship you have with your parents, what you eat every day, the potions you use … in detail; Still! Don’t take out the heavy artillery so soon, girl! Leave something for the rest of the appointments and do not overwhelm him with details that are not enough and that you yourself would not be interested in him telling you so many hairs and signs.
- Constantly talking about work; We hate that they do it, so if we don’t want to seem obsessed with life and also spend hours talking about something that he will surely not be interested in or will be able to follow if he is not in the same sector, better only talk about it as strictly necessary in a very schematic way.
- Which is the best strategy?
- The first and most fundamental thing is that you take your smile outfor a walk; There is no more fantastic gesture and he will surely appreciate it.
- Look straight in the eye when you speak; it gives a feeling of security and that you are being sincere in what you say. There is nothing that produces more distrust than a person is not able to fix his eyeson his interlocutor. Let’s not go too far, looking into his eyes when you speak is not the same as saying that you look at him with a crazy face without blinking until your eyes whimper … moderation applies to everything; P
- Watch your body language; the previous point has a lot to do with this. They are signals that we emit through our posture or gestures without being aware of it. For example, try not to cross your arms hugging you as it gives you the feeling that you are not comfortable on the date or even rejection. Don’t touch your nose too much as it will look like you’re lying.
- Give details about yourself naturally but keep something to yourself; Leaving him wanting to know more about you is very positive and can give you a mysterioustouch .
- Ask him questions and when he answers comments on his answers; It indicates interestin what he is telling you and it is nice that the other is empathic with you.
- Strictly comply with the advice “don’t put all the meat on the grill”; There is nothing that arouses more interest than being left with honey on your lips. That is, if you love it, do not tell him directly, just to let him notice that you are comfortable, do not show yourself too excited or enthralled with him so that he does not think that he has the upper hand and nothing to flatter his person (them They love that you admire them, but they cannot know right away that you are crazy about them or you will lose value in their eyes since they will not have to try).
- Don’t be too available; If he says, hey, can we meet tomorrow? Make up a plan if you don’t have it and propose another day, do not reply to the messages immediately, let an hour or two pass even if he sees you connected (even better if he sees you), or if you put up with it, don’t even answer him until the next day, don’t let him think he’s snapping a finger and you’re available… nothing of that, if you have plans, DON’T CHANGE THEM FOR HIM, make him work a little and adapt as he always does. we tend to do it ourselves.
- The ” third date” rule ; It may sound like outdated advice or it may even be a bit macho but in most cases it works. It is very simple, when you achieve something effortlessly, you do not value it and this is not discussed by anyone in other aspects of life (life projects, work, sports activities …), why is it not going to work with dating? On the first date nothing, if you can say goodbye with two kisses better (if he tries to give you a kiss and you feel like it, wow, but nothing to cheer up), on the second date say goodbye with a kiss a little longer and stop him there. I was wanting more … and already in the third, if you feel like it, go for it ????