Similarities and Differences Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah & Irhas – After we know themeaning of miracles, karomah, maunah and irhas along with examples. Then furthermore,knowledge knowledge will share what are the similarities and differences between the four things. The following discussion and full explanation.
Table of Contents [ hide ]
- 1Similarities and Differences Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah & Irhas
- 1Similarities Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah And Irhas
- 2Differences Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah and Irhas
- 3Share this:
- 4Related posts:
Similarities and Differences Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah & Irhas
Let’s discuss the full equation first here.
Similarities Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah And Irhas
The similarities between miracles and karomah, maunah and irhas are as follows:
- The same happened by the will of Allah SWT.
- Equally extraordinary events or events that are difficult for human reason to accept.
- It happens suddenly without planning, it cannot be learned and cannot be defeated by anything.
- Equally given to overcome difficulties and problems and help His servants who obey Him.
The Difference Between Miracles, Karomah, Maunah And Irhas
The differences between miracles and karomah, maunah and irhas are as follows:
- Miracles are given by Allah only to the prophets and apostles who have been appointed and chosen by Allah SWT, while karomah, maunah and irhas are given by Allah to people who believe and ordinary people who are helped by Allah for His will.
- This miracle was given to prove prophecy and apostolate as well as to weaken the infidels who intended evil. While karomah, maunah and irhas are given to all people who believe in Allah SWT., Pious people, and obey Him to help and protect them from bhaya or bad things.
Also Read: √ 3 Practices That Never Break Up And Explain (Complete)
Those are some similarities and differences between miracles, karomah, maunah and irhash. So, the four words have different meanings. Even though in reality there are still many people who always say a miracle as a miracle that comes from God.
For example, when someone is seriously ill and is being treated in a hospital, the doctor says that his age is not long because the factors of the illness are very fatal and there is very little chance of recovery. They say they are just waiting for a ” miracle ” to come, someone who is sick can recover with the permission of Allah SWT.
The statement about the word ” miracle ” is actually wrong. Because we all know that this miracle was only given by God to His prophets and apostles to prove the truth of his prophecy and apostleship.