Google Home | Google has a voice assistant that is pre-installed in all cell phones in the world, specifically those terminals that have an Android operating system .
To be able to summon it, you simply have to tell your device “Ok Google” and, automatically, the wizard will open and allow you to configure your device in your own way so that you can call it as you wish and recognize your voice.
Once this step is done, you can have an infinite number of things on your cell phone to ask Google Assistant and it will give you an exact answer.
Among some commands you can say are “Ok Google, tell me what time it is” so that the device recites the time without you turning around. The same to tell you the weather, the temperature, if you have a meeting on your calendar or if there is a traffic jam on the way to work.
Here we leave you the complete list of the Google assistant:
- Could you add an alarm tomorrow at 8?
- Wake me up tomorrow at 9:30.
- Set the alarm for an hour.
- Turn off the next alarm.
- Remind me that I have a meeting tomorrow at four in the afternoon.
- Remind me that I have to go to the workshop this afternoon.
- What’s on my calendar for tomorrow?
- Create an event for 10 in the morning next Thursday, to meet with the boss.
- Take this note, discuss the androids problem at the meeting.
* Note: Write about the Google Assistant for tomorrow.
- Can you tell me what time it is?
- Starts a 5 minute countdown.
- New hour and a half timer.
- Call Christopher Nolan.
- Can you call Cousin Maria?
- Send an SMSto Disney saying “We don’t need so many Star Wars movies.”
- Send a hangout to my mother, “I’m coming home now.”
- Send a WhatsApp to Manuel, “hey, we’re meeting at 10”.
- Send an email to Uncle Pepe, subject “how are you?”, Message “I’ll visit you tomorrow at coffee time.”
- Open [Application]
- I want to hear a song by [Artist]
- Watch a video of the [Channel Name] channel on YouTube
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi.
- Activate or deactivate Bluetooth.
- Activate or deactivate Airplane mode.
- Activate or deactivate Flashlight.
- Increase or decrease volume.
- Raise or lower brightness.
- Take a photo.
- Record a video.
- Mute / unmute on my phone
- Put my phone on silent
- Enable / disable Do not disturb on my phone