Refreshing drinks that contain real nutritional power include light, foamy Mousse . Those that must appear as important elements in the current kitchen and pastry form. The richness of its ingredients, among which we will almost always find egg yolks, cream or Italian meringue, together with chocolates or various fruits, makes them considered refined and hearty desserts, served very cold.
[ hide ]
- 1 mousse
- 2 iced coffee mousse
- 3 Orange Mousse
- 4 Chocolate mocha mocha
- 5 Source
Mousses are creams that sometimes require cooking and have the spirit of French pastry.
Iced coffee mousse
- 5 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 250 gr. Whipped cream
- Roasted coffee beans.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until obtaining a creamy paste.
- Mount the egg whites until stiff and unite it with the paste gently.
- Store in refrigerator. When it is going to be served, put in a glass bool and garnish with the whipped cream and the coffee beans.
Ingredients 5 oranges 6 eggs 100 gr. sugar 3 tablespoons water 1 tablespoon butter 1 tablespoon curaçao or orange liqueur 1 tablespoon cornstarch 100 gr. whipped cream
- Squeeze the oranges and mix the juice with the tablespoon of cornstarch, sugar and the grated rind of an orange. Stir and then add the three egg yolks diluted in water.
- Put on very low heat until it thickens without stopping stirring.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter and liquor.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the warm cream.
- Distribute in glasses, garnish with the cream and finish decorating with the orange zest.
Chocolate mocha mocha
- 100 gr. chocolate topping
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 3 eggs
- A little cocoa powder
- ¼ liter of milk
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder
- 200 gr. whipped cream
- Put the chocolate cut into pieces with half the milk and sugar in a saucepan in a water bath.
- Melt the egg yolks with the rest of the milk and add to the cream.
- Beat everything and add the instant coffee allowing it to cool.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add outside the heat and when cold. Then add half the cream, reserving the other half to decorate. Distribute in glass cups and keep in the refrigerator until serving time, decorating with the rest of the cream and sprinkling with cocoa powder.