Since its inception, Fortnite has become a fashionable game all over the world. However, with the start of the battle, Epic vs. Apple Apple has removed the game from its App Store. While there is no natural way to download a game directly from anywhere, there are still some loopholes to get the game back to your iPhone.
So let’s take a look at a few different tricks for downloading Fortnite on iOS.
Note : Keep in mind that these tricks only apply if the game has been downloaded from your Apple account at least once during the App Store availability. If you’ve never downloaded the app, you can play other similar Battle Royale games on your iPhone / iPad.
How to download Fortnite on iPhone / iPad
Indirectly via the App Store
This method is applicable on your device only if you have downloaded the game at least once before.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile photo in the upper right corner.
- In this section, click Purchased.
- Now use the search bar to search for Fortnite.
- Once found, click the download icon to return Fortnite to your iPhone.
This method is an alternative to the one described above, for example, if you have never downloaded a game to your iPhone or iPad. For this method to work, you need to associate your Apple ID with someone else’s via Family Sharing.
- Open settings.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Below it, click “Family Sharing.”
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to set up Family Sharing.
You will also need to provide your payment methods, and the accounts you are linked to can use your payment method to make purchases.
- Click on “Shopping Exchange” and turn it on.
- Now go back to the App Store.
- Follow the instructions outlined earlier to get to the Purchased section.
If you’ve already linked your account with family or friends, follow these steps.
- After clicking Purchased, tap a shared user account.
- Search Fortnite again using the search bar.
- Once found, tap the download icon next to the game to download it.
This is how you can download Fortnite to your iPhone or iPad.
Want to know complete control over Fortnite? Check out this article on how to manage Fortnite Battle Royale on iPhone and iPad.