To all Disney pin collectors: Are you looking for a digital marketplace to buy, sell, and trade badges? The Magic Pin is here to provide.
Collect your real PIN, scan it to save in your Magic Pin collection, and post it on the market or exchange it for another user’s PIN.
Ready to take your collectibles with you wherever you go? Here’s everything you need to know.
Magic Pin: overview and thoughts
The Magic Pin provides collectors with an easy way to store and exchange their pins. Here’s how to get started.
How does Magic Pin work?
Adding your collection:
- Open the Magic Pin on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create an account for free.
- Choose one of the new boards or create your own with the + icon.
- Scan a pin with the built-in scanner to add it to your collection (click Scan Pin or the + icon in the upper right corner).
The app will work wonders by removing the background around your pin and creating a unique image.
- Enter the pin details and click Finish.
This is (My Board) where you will track all of your Pins. Organize them the way you want and view them all in one place.
Exchange or sell a pin on the market
- Tap the pin you want to exchange.
- Click the edit icon and make sure the PIN information is correct.
- Choose a mix of exchange and sale options.
If you selected Selling Options, select Shipping Cost and Selling Price → click Save. Make sure you have a valid payment method to receive funds if your PIN is purchased.
- Go to the Marketplace to see your pin and everyone else for sale or exchange.
Just click on the one you want, view its details and price, and then click Buy to have the pin delivered to your doorstep and added to your collection. It is so simple!
Note : You can pay with PayPal, debit or credit card.
Are you in a Disney theme park and want to exchange badges in person? Use the park map by clicking on the lock icon in the upper right corner of the Marketplace page. This allows you to find other collectors and communicate with them.
Interested in the collective aspect of collecting? Do you want to make new friends or acquaintances in your niche? The Messages tab is a great way to strike up a conversation with other Magic Pin users.
This is how the Magic Pin works. You can use it to add to your collection!
Magic Pin Feature Overview
- Scan and Organize Contacts: Scan your physical contacts and let the app create a unique digital image and ID. Arrange the pins the way you want with the planks.
- Messages: Send private messages to other Magic Pin users.
- Marketplace: Buy new badges, sell or trade the ones you have. Create a public listing with a price and your pin details.
- Park Map: Find and chat with fellow Magic Pin users currently in the Disney theme park.
Want to see the app in action? Watch the Magic Pin video below.
How does the Magic Pin stack up?
User interface features Performance Value for money
Magic Pin boasts a clean user interface, a flawless user interface, and all the tools you need to manage your pin collection. This app is a great way to connect with other collectors and find the one badge you were missing.
One thing holding back the Magic Pin is the small number of users. A rough diamond, this app provides several potential collectors with what they are looking for.
Until its popularity grows, it may be difficult for you to find new pins on the market. Direct messages are a potential remedy for this, as collectors may be willing to exchange badges that they have not listed for sale.
- Polished interface
- Easy to use
- Availability for buying, selling and exchanging (full set of tools)
- No hidden fees or charges
- Low number of users
- Limit the number of pins on a free custom board
Price: Free trial, then $ 1.99 / month, $ 19.99 / year, or $ 99.99 for lifetime access.
Download Magic Pin: iPhone | Android
What do you think pin collectors? How is Magic Pin different from other apps you’ve used? Or perhaps you have a question about the Magic Pin? Let us know in the comments!