Although, we can mix music with SoundCloud as a DJ , with Virtual Dj we get one of the best applications to start. Given this, we have prepared the following guide in which you will learn how to download and install Virtual Dj Portable for Windows .
What is Virtual Dj?
Virtual Dj is a program well known by those fans of the world of DJs. It is specifically an application for professional music mixing. The program was released in 2003 and since then it has become very popular among lovers of the world of music mixing .
The software is currently compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems. In addition, it is available in multiple languages, which also include Spanish. The software also stands out for offering a version for free use , for home use and a more complete version designed for professional use. However, you can choose to install Mixxx on Ubuntu as a free Virtual Dj alternative .
Virtual Dj is designed for both novice and more professional users, including all the tools that someone might need when starting in the world of mixing, but never neglecting the needs of more experienced users.
Virtual Dj Features
Virtual Dj presents us with an interface specifically designed for mixing, so the process can be done easily. In addition, it is possible to use various panels that expand the user experience.
To start the mixing process, you just need to drag the tracks you want to work with. In the same way, with the application, you get access to a large number of samples and audios with which you can develop your creativity without limits.
As we mentioned before, Virtual Dj has a free version, so you can download the software if you are interested in the world of mixing, being an excellent gateway, which incidentally deserves no expense.
How to download and install Virtual Dj Portable for Windows
It is essential to point out that Virtual Dj does not have a portable version , so it will be completely necessary to download the installer that the company provides us from its official website. In any case, the program is not very heavy, so the installation is not a major problem.
If you want to download the Virtual Dj application and install it within the Windows operating system, we recommend reading the following guide:
Download Virtual Dj for Windows
- The first thing you should do is download the Virtual Dj application, for this you can directly access its official website, which you will find on the virtualdj official page .
- In the event that the page is in English, you can change the language by clicking on the flag of Spain that is located in the upper left part of the screen.
- Once you are inside the official page of the application, locate the option “Download” and click on it.
- The following screen will show the operating systems with which the App is compatible. This time you will select the Windows option . To start the download, just click on the Microsoft operating system button.
- Please wait until the download is finished, the app is under 200MB so the process shouldn’t be too long.
Install Virtual Dj
- Once you have completely downloaded the application, you will only have to double click on the installer that you downloaded previously.
- Follow the steps indicated to finish the installation process , after which you can start using this interesting software.
As we pointed out previously, the program does not have a “portable” version , so it will be necessary to install it on each computer where you plan to use it. On the other hand, if you prefer to keep the original version of the program that you just installed, you can stop or disable the automatic update in Virtual Dj .