How do I register with Trove and its Glyph client?.
- Method number 1: registration on the off-site
- Method number 2: installation via Steam
Trove is a multiplayer online sandbox game from developer Trion World Network. It is distributed free of charge, but also has a system of “donations” – paid functions that increase the comfort and possibilities of gameplay. There are two ways to register with Trove. Let’s consider each of them separately.
Method number 1: registration on the off-site
Filling in the data
- Open in your browser – store.trionworlds.com (Trion Worlds official website).
- Select the interface language from the drop-down menu located at the top right.
Attention! If you select FRANCAIS, the service will still automatically detect your localization, and the fields will be displayed in Russian.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- On the new page, fill in the registration fields:
- in the lines First / Last Name – specify the first and last name (you can use a pseudonym);
- Date of Birth – date of birth;
- What country… – country of residence.
- Enter your email in the “Email Address”. Be sure to enter the address of your work mailbox (you will need it for confirmation in Trov). Do not enter temporary email, the service prohibits their use.
- Enter your password in the Password field, at least 9 characters long (more is better). Its symbolic combination must consist of numbers and symbols.
- Repeat the password to log in to the system and Trove in the next column – “Confirm Password”.
If after entering the password in a special block, all items in the list are highlighted in green, then it is drawn up correctly (meets all the requirements).
- If you want to receive mailings from the service to your mailbox (including information on the game), also check the box next to the “Click this box …” option.
- At the final stage of registration, you must confirm that you are a user and not a bot (a special program that automatically fills in the data).
- Click on “I’m not a robot”;
- Answer the question (in this case, you need to select all the pictures with the street name): select the correct options by clicking the mouse.
- Click the “Verify” button.
Advice! If you find it difficult to understand the meaning of the question, use an online translator (for example, Google Translate).
- Click “Create Account”. You will need it to log into Glyph (the developer’s client application).
Downloading and running the client
- Return to the company offsite tab.
- Select Trove from the list of games.
- To download Glyph for Trove (online client), click the “Play On Windows …” or “… Mac” button (depending on your OS).
- Go to your mailbox, click on the link in the letter that came from the service. After these actions, another letter will come, copy the authorization code in it.
- Run the downloaded installer and enter the Email and password that you specified during registration. Click Log In.
- In the field that appears, enter the authorization code (from the mailbox).
- In the Glyph client window, click the PLAY button. Once all the required components have been downloaded, you can start playing.
Method number 2: installation via Steam
- If you have a profile on Steam, go to the service’s offsite – store.steampowered.com.
- Enter in the search line of the site – Trove. Click on the first link in the search results.
- Click on the game page, under the video, the “Play” button.
- In the additional window to start the game, select “Yes, I have Steam …”. But provided that the Steam client is already installed on your PC and you are authorized in it. Otherwise, you will have to install it and register at steampowered.com.
Choose the method that is most convenient for you. Please fill in the data carefully. Enjoy your game!