How to register and restore an account in Clash of Clans
- How do I create an account?
- Account change
- How do I get my profile back?
- How do I link the game on another device?
- How do I delete (disable) a game profile?
The name of the game Clash of Clans (read as “clash of clans”) means “Clash of Clans” in Russian. She is a prominent representative of the strategy genre. Developed by Finnish studio Supercell for popular mobile platforms based on iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android. Distributed under the Free-to-Play license (free). It was first presented to the gaming community on August 2, 2012 as a version for Apple devices and a little later, in October 2013, for Android. Supports both single player game mode and multiplayer.
This article will help you register in this game, download it to your mobile device. Plus, it will tell you how to transfer your game profile (village) to another device and restore access to it.
How do I create an account?
In fact, the registration procedure for the game at the initial stage is absent as such. And after reaching some progress in Clash of Clans, it becomes possible to connect an active account on the phone (Apple ID on iOS or Google account, Gmail on Android) to the game profile using the options (“Gears” icon → Settings). And then the identification of the player and the authorization in the game are also carried out on it.
So let’s take a look at downloading and running the game.
- Tap the Play Market icon on the home screen panel.
- On the main page of the online application store, in the search box, type the name of the game – Clash of Clans.
- In search results, tap the app bar.
- Run the “Download” option.
- When the download is complete (see the progress of the operation in the panel), click “Open” or tap the game icon on the main panel of the device.
- Launch the iTunes client on your computer.
- Search for and download the game.
- Transfer and install it on your device.
The official page on the App Store is https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/clash-of-clans/id529479190.
If you suddenly want to create a new (second) game profile and link it to another account, accordingly, you will need to perform a global change of the identifier in the OS of the mobile device.
Note. If you do not have another account (Apple ID, Gmail), first create it (register in the system), otherwise you will not be able to change the “binding”.
On OS Android
- Touch the gear icon (Settings) on the display.
- In the “Accounts” subsection, activate the “Add account” option.
- Select the type of profile – Google.
- Log in: enter your username and password from Gmail.
- Open: Settings → Accounts → Google.
- Make the connected account active (main).
- Restart the game.
On iOS devices:
- Tap: Settings → iTunes Store and App Store.
- In the menu that appears, tap Sign Out (to deactivate your current Apple ID).
- In the subsection “iTunes Store and App Store”, click “Sign in” to change your account.
- Log in: enter your credentials in the form (login, password).
How do I get my profile back?
If you cannot log into the account to which Clash of Clans was attached, due to the fact that you have lost your password, and, accordingly, cannot enter your village (profile), use the recovery mechanism provided for these cases on the service used. :
- In the browser, go to the offsite – https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin.
- Under the lines for entering authorization data, click the link “Forgot Apple ID …?”.
- Go to the page – https://accounts.google.com.
- In the login form, follow the link “Find an account”.
Further, the service (of any platform) will instruct you in detail on how to restore your account (automatically and in Clash of Clans). After gaining access upon entering the game, select the continuation of the gameplay in the previously created village.
How do I link the game on another device?
If you need to transfer your village (account) to another gadget, use one of the following instructions (depending on the platform used) to transfer the data (progress) of the game.
iOS → iOS
- Log into the Game Center application on the gadget from which you want to transfer the village, using your username (it may be identical to the Apple ID).
Note. You can create a new Game Center account in order to save the progress of the Clash of Clance and transfer it to another smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to the system, start the game.
- After logging in, the display will show “Welcome (your login)”. This will mean that the game account is linked to the Game Center profile.
- On the new device, log into the Game Center using the credentials that you provided on the old device.
- After starting the game, the service will offer you to load the previously created profile. In the additional mini-panel “Do you want to load …” tap “Okay” to go to your village.
Android → Android
- On the old gadget, open Google+, log in.
- Start the game, open “Settings”.
- Set the “Login with Google” authorization setting, select the account you want to use.
- Click “OK” for the setting to take effect.
- Upon successful connection of the game profile to Google+, the message “Welcome …” will appear.
- On the new device, log into the Google+ account to which you linked the game.
- Start Clash of Clans.
- Complete the Learning Phase. Wait for the “Settings” button to be activated, press it.
- Activate the “Google Sign-In” option.
- Confirm the upload of the saved progress to change the village: in the “Google Account Alert” panel, click “Okay”.
Attention! When performing this procedure, the current progress will have to be erased.
iOS → Android
- Start the game on the “apple” device.
- Open the settings panel.
- In the “Devices” column, tap “Link a device”.
- Select “Old Device” from the submenu.
- Tap the second button “I want to link to another device” to indicate to the service that you are going to transfer the village to another platform (not iOS).
- Remember the provided verification code (it is valid only for 5 minutes).
- Launch Clash of Clance on your Android device.
- In the strategy settings, click “Connected” in the “Google Sign-In” option.
- In the same panel, open: Link device → New Device.
- Enter the verification code received in the iOS gadget.
- After confirming the rights, you will see your village on the Android display.
How do I delete (disable) a game profile?
The account is deleted in the Android and iOS operating systems in different ways:
- In the “Applications” section, go to the “Google Settings” subsection.
- Tap Google+.
- In the list of settings, tap your account.
- Activate the option “Sign in with Google+”.
- Select from the list of applications and games connected to Google+, Clash of Clance.
- In the settings panel of the game, tap the “Disable” button.
When deleting strategy progress on Apple gadgets, you must:
- Perform a system reset:
Settings → General → Reset
- After “zeroing” the options, log into the Apple system (enter your ID credentials).
- Download and run the game.
- When you enter, in the request to download the progress, click “Cancel”. Thus, you will start developing the village again using your old account.
Enjoy your time and great victories in Clash of Clans!