How to register for Battle.net.
- Standard account creation
- Client installation
- Alternative registration method
- Confirmation e-mail
- Access recovery
- Account deleting
- Account options
Battle no (Battle.net) is an online gaming platform from the famous gaming corporation Bizzard Entertainment. By creating an account in it, the user can play the company’s games online on the branded Battlenet servers: Diablo, StarCraft, WarCraft, Heros of the Storm. And also pay for various gaming services and buy various attributes, armor, artifacts for the game character in the online store. The site has its own PC client.
This article will show you how to register for Battle.net in various ways, how to log in and regain access to this site, and how to use your personal profile.
Standard account creation
- Go to the off-site – battle.net in your browser.
- Click the “Create Record” button.
- Indicate the country of residence, first and last name.
- Then enter your valid e-mail and password 2 times.
Note. When entering the key, pay attention to the assessment of its stability. It is displayed on the right side of the field. The best option is “strong”.
- Select any security question you like from the drop-down list. And in the next field, type the answer to it. Come up with a unique yet easy-to-remember answer so that it is difficult for outsiders to pick it up.
- Enter your age.
- If you want to receive service news by mail, check the box “Receive by mail…. “.
- Next to the window “By clicking the button” Create account … “you must check the box to create a profile.
- Click the button “Create an account…. “.
The service also provides a mode for registering an account by parents for a child. To use it, at the top of the registration field, in the line “if you are creating … for your child …”, click the link “here”.
In the registration form, you must indicate the personal data of the child, as well as the parent’s e-mail to control the account.
Then put down all the necessary “checkboxes” and click “Create …”.
Upon completion of registration, the site will offer you to download the game client. To use it:
- On the Post Creation Complete page, click the Upload … link.
- Right-click on the downloaded installer. In the context menu, select the “Run as …” command.
- In the “Allow …?” click the “Yes” button.
- Make sure that the Russian language is set in the installer settings. Click Continue.
- In the new panel, if you need to change the installation path, click “Change”. Check the “New …” box if you want to place the client’s shortcut on the desktop. Click “Continue” again.
- Wait for the download to complete.
Login to the service is performed in the usual way: by providing credentials.
In the upper right corner, open the “Account” menu and click “Login”.
Or on the main page, under the sign “Join …”, click the link “Login”.
In the panel that appears, enter the email specified in the registration form and the password. Click on the “Authorization” button.
A similar procedure must be followed after starting the client.
Alternative registration method
The site provides for the creation of an account through a Facebook profile. To use this option, do the following:
- At the top of the form, click the “Sign up with Facebook” link.
- Log in to the social network.
- In the new window, click “Continue As …”.
- Select the “Create Battle.net Entry …” connection option.
- Check the box “By pressing the button …” and in the box “Receive by mail …” if you want to activate the newsletter by e-mail.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- On the Entry Completed page, click Next.
- To increase the security level of the profile, enter the password, e-mail, security question and the answer to it 2 times additionally.
- Click on the “Create …” link.
If, upon entering your account, you see the message “Email…. has not been verified yet ”, go to your mailbox (specified in your profile), find a letter from Battlenet and click on the link in it.
If you cannot find a message with a verification link in your mailbox, send a second request. In the warning window, click on the “Request a verification message …” link.
If for some reason you cannot log in to the site, do this:
- In the panel for authorization, click the link “Can’t log in?”.
- On the page “Can’t enter?” indicate the reason why you have lost access to your account.
Accordingly, if you need to recover your password, click on the “I forgot my password” block.
Next, enter the email address that was specified when registering the account. Click Next.
Answer your security question.
Enter the captcha (code in the picture) and click “Next”.
Follow the instructions of the service to complete the restoration of access.
You cannot delete your Battle.net account using the standard options. For questions about deactivating a profile, you need to contact the technical support of the site.
There are three main panels on the profile page:
“Record Information”: Personal data and security settings (e-mail confirmation status, SMS notifications, Authenticator) are displayed here.
“Accounts for Games”: customization panels for games.
Attach Game Key: A selection of useful links (versions, integration with the World of Warcraft profile, clients).
Using the horizontal menu, you can quickly go to the required section of the site (Operations, Security, Parameters, etc.).
Exciting in-game battles on Battle.net!