This article is intended to help gamers who have decided to say goodbye to air battles in War Thunder. From it you will learn in detail how to delete your game account on the website of its provider Gaijin.Net. Before following the instructions, carefully weigh the pros and cons of parting with an online game. And if the decision is unambiguous – there is a desire to say “Bye!” War Thunder – follow the steps described below in sequence:
Deactivating a profile
- Before deleting your War Thunder account, open the authorization page on the store’s website – http://online.gaijinent.com/profile.php.
Note. You can also go to the login panel through the menu on the game’s website. Click on your nickname in the top menu of warthunder.ru, and then click on “Profile” in the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password to enter the game.
- Click the “Authorize” button.
- On the page that opens, under the “Security” block, click the “Delete profile” option.
- After activating the deletion procedure, information about sending a special link to the e-mail attached to the account will appear.
- In the mailbox, open the service letter and click the link in it.
- In a new tab, a notification about the successful deletion of the profile will appear.
That’s all! The procedure is complete.