Many people have to face dry skin problem in winter. In winter, the skin becomes dry due to reduced skin moisture. Come, learn ways to get rid of dry skin
Home remedies for dry skin
- Milk helps relieve dry and itchy skin. Mix a few drops of rose water in four teaspoons of milk and apply it on your entire body and leave it for 10 minutes. Then wash your body with cold water. Do this process twice a day.
- Coconut oil is a good remedy for treating dry skin. Apply warm coconut oil on your entire body before going to sleep and wash it in the morning. This will make your skin soft.
- The vitamin E and antioxidant properties present in almond oil helps in removing dry skin as well as all skin related problems. Massage your body with warm almond oil half an hour before bathing.
- Honey is one of the best natural moisturizers. Apply honey on your body before bathing and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. After that take a bath.
- Massage your body with olive oil before going for a bath to get rid of dry skin.
- Cut aloe vera leaves and extract the juice from it and apply it on your dry skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon of orange peel powder in one teaspoon of honey and apply it on dry skin and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
- Before taking a bath, mix one spoon of milk and a few drops of lemon juice in two teaspoons of butter and apply it on your dry skin and leave it for a while. After that take a bath.
- Massage your face, hands and feet with fresh curd and leave for 10 minutes. After that take a bath.
- Should drink more water. This will keep your skin moist.
- Try to avoid more hot water and prolonged bathing in winter.