Cracks or cracked feet are a very common problem. The problem of torn ankles increases during the winter season. Bursting of the ankles is also called bivai. The reason for the breaking of the ankles can be lack of moisture, very cold or hot air, proper foot care, obesity, frequent walking empty feet, lack of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids. Sometimes, pain starts due to excessive bursting of the ankles and blood also comes out.
Home remedies for chapped feet –
- Before bed, apply one spoon of glycerin in one spoon of rose water and one teaspoon of lemon juice and apply on the torn ankles. Then wash it with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Mix one cup of honey in half a bucket of warm water and put your feet in water and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rub your feet and clean them.
- Clean your feet thoroughly before sleeping at night. After that massage the feet with olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, almond oil or any other vegetable oil and then put on clean socks to sleep. This will fix torn ankles.
- Make a ripe banana pulp paste and leave it in the crevices of your heel and leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it.
- Make a paste by grinding neem leaves and add turmeric powder to it and put it in the crevices of your heel and leave it for half an hour. Then wash your feet with water. This helps to cure foot sores.
- Make a paste by mixing two spoons of honey and two spoons of apple cider vinegar in three spoons of rice flour. Leave your feet in hot water for 10 minutes. After that, gently rub this paste on the ankles of your feet and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Mash the ripe papaya and make a paste and mix a little lemon juice in it and apply it on the torn ankles. Then wash off after 15-20 minutes. This helps to cure foot sores.
- Add half a cup of rock salt in a tub filled with hot water and leave your feet in water for 10 minutes. Then rub your feet and clean them. This fixes torn ankles.