Within a day or two of washing the hair with shampoo, the hair becomes oily and sticky. Hair is short or big, no woman wants her hair to be sticky. You need to take some measures to keep the hair from becoming oily and sticky.
Home remedies to protect hair from being oily and sticky –
- Aloe vera is one of the best natural remedies for oily hair. Take one teaspoon lemon juice and one teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel in a cup of shampoo and mix it well. Keep this mixture in a bottle in the fridge and wash your hair daily with this mixture to prevent hair from becoming sticky.
- You shampoo your hair one day instead of daily.
- Do not apply conditioner to hair roots. Apply conditioner to the rest of the hair, especially the ends of your hair.
- To reduce the smoothness of hair, mix two spoons of white vinegar or one teaspoon of lemon juice in a cup of water. After shampooing wash the hair with this mixture and then finally wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- Change the cover of the pillow from time to time. Sleeping on dirty pillows not only makes your hair oily, but also causes acne.
- Mix two to three tablespoons of baking soda in one liter of water to remove smoothness from the hair. Apply it well to the hair and leave it for twenty minutes. Then shampoo hair as usual. It can be used thrice a week to prevent hair from becoming sticky.
- Hair should not be combed too much.
- Hair should not be touched very much and neither should be rubbed with a towel.
- Do not use hair dryer or straightener in hair daily. Due to the heat of the straightener, more oil will come out of the hair, which will spoil your hair.
- To get rid of oily hair, you should take nutritious and balanced diet.