This is the complete list of survivors available in Dead by Daylight. Know all their skills to be able to escape alive in each game.The survivors are part of one of the two playable camps of Dead by Daylight characters, and in this case, these are the characters who must cooperate together in order to escape alive from the clutches of the relentless killers . Its mission consists of repairing the generators to be able to open the exit doors of the scene before the assassin sacrifices them to the Entity.
There are currently a total of 28 survivors available in Dead by Daylight and in this entry of our guide we are going to show you the details and abilities of all of them . This way you will know how to take advantage of their abilities when playing with them … or how to get ahead of them when you go to ruthlessly murder them.
- Dwight Fairfield
- Meg Thomas
- Claudette Morel
- Jake Park
- Nea Karlsson
- Laurie Strode
- Ace Visconti
- William “Bill” Overbeck
- Feng Min
- David King
- Quentin Smith
- David Tapp
- Kate Denson
- Adam Francis
- Jeffrey “Jeff” Johansen
- Jane Romero
- Ashley “Ash” Joanna Williams
- Nancy Wheeler
- Steve Harrington
- Yui Kimura
- Zarina Kassir
- Cheryl Mason
- Felix Richter
- Élodie Rakoto
- Yun-Jin Lee
- Jill Valentine
- Leon Scott Kennedy
- Mikaela Reid
Dwight Fairfield is a born leader, a survivor who can locate his allies and increase his effectiveness in completing objectives by working together. With this character it is easier to stick together all together.
Dwight Fairfield’s skills
Here are the three exclusive Dwight Fairfield abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Bond:Unlocks the ability to perceive auras. Allied auras are revealed to you within 20/28/36 meters.
- Skill 2 – Prove Your Worth:For every other survivor working on a generator within 4 meters, you receive a 15% repair speed bonus. The same bonus also applies to other survivors within that range. You get 50/75/100% more blood points for cooperative actions. Survivors can only receive one effect from this ability at a time.
- Skill 3 – Leader: Youmanage to organize a team to coordinate more effectively. Increases Healing, Sabotage, Hook Rescue, Cleansing, Opening Exit Doors, and Chest Search speeds of other Survivors by 15/20/25% when they are within 8 meters of you. Survivors cannot receive the effect of more than one leader. The effect remains active for 15 seconds once out of range of the ability.
In order to unlock the teachable versions of these skills and for the rest of the survivors to activate them, you have to reach levels 30, 35 and 40 of the character.
Meg Thomas is an athletic survivor who can move faster than the vast majority of assassins , making her ideal for very good mobility and escaping almost any chase or trouble quickly.
Meg Thomas abilities
Here are the three unique Meg Thomas abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Silent Speed:You don’t make as much noise as others when jumping over obstacles or hiding in lockers at full speed. Sound range and noise detection for jump and hide actions are reduced by 100%. This effect can only be activated once every 30/25/20 seconds.
- Skill 2 – Sprint:When you start running, you accelerate to 150% of your normal running speed for up to 3 seconds. Causes the Exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. You cannot sprint while suffering from Exhaustion. You do not recover from the Exhaustion status effect while sprinting.
- Skill 3 – Adrenaline:When you are about to escape, an unexpected energy invades you. Instantly heal from a health condition and sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 5 seconds as soon as the exit doors are activated. If you are incapacitated at the time it should act, Adrenaline does not take effect until you are released. Adrenaline wakes you up if activated while you are asleep. Adrenaline lets you bypass the Exhaustion status effect. Causes the Exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. You do not recover from the Exhaustion status effect while sprinting.
In order to unlock the teachable versions of these skills and for the rest of the survivors to activate them, you have to reach levels 30, 35 and 40 of the character.
Claudette Morel is a botanist who can increase her ability to survive and also that of her teammates thanks to her abilities related to healing plants and the creation of balms that stop bleeding.
Claudette Morel’s abilities
These are Claudette Morel’s three unique abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Empathy:Allows you to perceive auras. Dying or Wounded allies’ auras are revealed to you within a 64/96/128 meter radius. Empathy does not reveal the auras of allies when they are in direct contact with the assassin.
- Skill 2 – Botanical Knowledge: Youuse some plants found in The Bonfire to make tinctures that inhibit bleeding. Healing speed and efficiency of healing items increased by 11/22/33%.
- Skill 3 – Self Heal:Allows you to heal without healing items at 50% normal speed. Increases the efficiency of healing items by 10/15/20%.
In order to unlock the teachable versions of these skills and for the rest of the survivors to activate them, you have to reach levels 30, 35 and 40 of the character.
Jake Park is a lone survivor capable of surviving even individually. He is one with nature and improvises as he goes. You can stay calm in terrifying situations and endure the pain of possible injuries.
Jake Park’s abilities
These are the three unique Jake Park abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Iron Will:You can focus and enter a semi-meditative state to ease the pain. Grunts caused by injuries are reduced by 50/75/100%.
- Skill 2 – Calm Spirit:Animals seem to trust you as they remain calm in your presence. Reduces the chance to alert forest creatures by 80/90/100%. It allows you to control the urge to scream.
- Skill 3 – Sabotage:Allows you to perceive auras. You can see the hook auras within 56 meters of the pickup point if the killer is carrying a survivor. Allows you to sabotage hooks without the need for a toolbox. Sabotaging a hook without a toolbox takes 2.5 seconds. Sabotage has a cooldown of 10/20/30 seconds.
Nea Karlsson is an urban survivor who has great mobility and special abilities to escape and hide with agility , which make her a skilled character capable of accomplishing objectives and getting out of the way avoiding the murderer.
Nea Karlsson’s abilities
These are Nea Karlsson’s three unique abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Balanced Fall:You have unmatched agility. After falling from a height, your cat reflexes reduce the time it takes to recover by 75% and the volume of the grunts upon landing by 100%. You start running at 150% of your normal speed for up to 3 seconds. Causes the Exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. You cannot use Balanced Fall while suffering from Exhaustion. You do not recover from the Exhaustion status effect while sprinting.
- Skill 2 – Urban Evasion:The years you have spent on the run from the police have taught you to move stealthily. Movement speed while forward crouching increased by 90/95/100%.
- Skill 3 – With a street:Long nights out have taught you to take advantage of what you have. Reduces item charge consumption speed by 10/12/15% for you and allies within 8 yards. Once out of range, the effect will last 15 seconds.
Laurie Strode is the star of the 1978 horror film Halloween . She is a strong survivor with various abilities directly related to the killer’s obsession . At the cost of being exposed, its advantages grant it truly remarkable survival capabilities, especially if its companions begin to be sacrificed.
Laurie Strode’s abilities
These are the three exclusive Laurie Strode abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Ability 1 – Only Me Left:As your friends fall into the hands of the assassin, you will be overwhelmed by loneliness and the assassin’s ability to detect your aura will be disrupted. Every time a Survivor is killed or euthanized, you will earn a Badge. For each badge, the assassin will not be able to detect your aura at a maximum distance of 20/22/24 meters for each survivor killed or sacrificed. Increase the chances that you will become the killer’s obsession.
- Skill 2 – Object of Obsession:A supernatural bond binds you to the assassin. When you look in their direction, your bond shows each other’s aura, and vice versa. Only applies if you are outside the killer’s terror radius. If you are the obsession, this effect is activated at a maximum range of 56/64/72 meters. Otherwise, 44/56/64 meters. Increase the chances that you will become the killer’s obsession.
- Skill 3 – Decisive Strike:Using the first thing at hand, you strike your attacker in a desperate attempt to escape. After someone disengages you or you disengage yourself, Decisive Strike will activate and you can use it for 40/50/60 seconds. If the assassin catches you for the duration of the effect, you will perform a skill check to automatically escape his grip and stun him for 5 seconds. After that, the ability will be deactivated regardless of whether or not you succeeded in your attempt. If you succeed, you will become the obsession.
Ace Visconti is a character who is blessed with luck , so playing as this survivor makes the whole team increase their chances of success and even improve the rarities of findings in chests.
Ace Visconti’s abilities
These are the three unique Ace Visconti abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Bare Hand:Enhance your and your team’s ability to perceive auras. Increases the range of Auras perception by 4/6/8 meters.
- Skill 2 – Raise the stakes:In the end everything will work out, you just know. Your confidence strengthens the hope of those around you. For each survivor alive, grant an additional 1/2/3% luck to the rest of the survivors.
- Skill 3 – Ace Up Your Sleeve:It seems that luck is always on your side. When removing an item from a chest, there is a 100% chance that it is wearing a very rare accessory (or less) and a 10/25/50% chance that it is wearing a rare accessory (or less).
When escaping, you keep any Accessories your item has.
William “Bill” Overbeck
William “Bill” Overbeck is an experienced old soldier, originally known from Valve’s zombie video game Left 4 Dead . He is a character who plays better as a team and helps his teammates in various ways, in addition to being able to take advantage in extreme situations , such as when he is dying or is the last to stand.
William “Bill” Overbeck’s Skills
These are the three unique abilities of William “Bill” Overbeck that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Left to Your Fate:Allows you to perceive auras. If you are the last survivor alive in the game, you will be able to see the hatch aura at a distance of 24/28/32 meters.
- Skill 2 – Borrowed Time:You are overcome by unexpected energy when you rescue an ally from a grapple within the killer’s radius of terror. For the next 15 seconds after a Survivor is rescued, the Resistance status effect will be applied. Any hits he takes during that time will give him the Deep Wound status effect instead of leaving him agonizing. The survivor will have 10/15/20 seconds to heal. If he takes any damage in the meantime, or if the Deep Wound timer reaches zero, he will be in a dying state.
- Skill 3 – Unbreakable:Your experience in combat has taught you one thing or another about survival. You will be able to fully recover from the dying state once per game. Increases recovery speed by 15/20/25% when dying.
Feng Min is a speedy survivor who can repair generators by making much less noise than normal. In addition, he is able to see the murderer when he breaks things, so he is a phenomenal character to achieve objectives quickly, always staying one step ahead of the murderer.
Feng Min’s abilities
These are Feng Min’s three unique abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Technical Expertise:You are very good at handling machines with precision and care. Your repairs make less noise and the distance from which they can be heard is reduced by 8 meters. On a failed repair skill check, there is a 30/40/50% chance to prevent the generator from exploding.
- Skill 2 – Agility:After taking an accelerated jump, you accelerate to 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds. Causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. Agility cannot be used when suffering from exhaustion. You don’t recover from exhaustion when running.
- Skill 3 – Alert:Your keen senses are on high alert. When the killer breaks something, you can see it for 3/4/5 seconds.
David King is a fast-paced, athletic survivor with an aggressive style who can be played taking quite a few risks, as these are rewarded with his skills. Additionally, it also multiplies your blood points earned by rescuing survivors from the grapple or taking hits for protecting them.
David King skills
These are the three exclusive David King abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – We will live forever:Your friends deserve the utmost protection. Every time you perform a Safe Hook Rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, you gain a cumulative multiplier of 25% blood points, up to a maximum of 50/75/100%. Bonus Blood Points are only awarded after the game.
- Skill 2 – Stripper: ActivatableYou’re not exactly a softie. When you feel that you are going to be hurt, you get an adrenaline rush that makes your feet fly. While running you can propel yourself forward. During said impulse you are invulnerable to damage. Causes the depleted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. You do not recover from the exhaustion state while running.
- Skill 3 – I Peel It: Yousuffer the hopeless status effect for the entire game. Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly. You don’t leave pools of blood. Grunts of pain caused by wounds are reduced by 0/25/50% at all times. It allows you to fully recover from the dying state.
Quentin Smith is a character that we originally got to meet in the 2010 remake of the horror movie A Nightmare on Elm Street . This Survivor increases the survivability of the party , allowing you to locate exit doors, find more medicines , make less noise when opening chests, and recover from various status effects more quickly.
Quentin Smith’s abilities
Here are the three unique Quentin Smith abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Wake Up !:Allows you to perceive Auras. When the last generator is repaired, you will see the exit doors within a radius of 128 meters. As you open a door, the rest of the survivors will see your aura within a distance of 128 meters. While active, you will open the exit doors 5/10/15% faster.
- Skill 2 – Pharmacy:You are good at finding medicines. You can register chests 40/60/80% faster. In addition, you make less noise, and the distance from which it is heard is reduced by 8 meters. Guarantees you an emergency kit when you check in your first chest.
- Skill 3 – Vigil: Youexamine your friends even in the most extreme situations. You and allies within 8 yards recover from Exhaustion, Hemorrhage, Laceration, Impairment, and Blind status effects 10/15/20% faster. Once out of range, the effect will last 15 seconds.
David Tapp is one of the protagonists of the horror film Saw . This detective is able to locate important objectives during the game and on the map (such as generators, chests and totems) and more quickly than usual, which increases his chances of success.
David Tapp’s skills
These are the three exclusive David Tapp abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Tenacity:Nothing can stop you. Your fierce tenacity in the most extreme situations allows you to crawl 30/40/50% faster and recover at the same time.
- Skill 2 – Hunch:Allows you to perceive auras. When a generator is completed, you will be able to see the aura of generators, chests, and totems within a 32/48/64 meter radius for 10 seconds.
- If you have a map in hand that can locate targets, generators, chests, and totems revealed with Hunch, they are added to the map.
- Skill 3 – Under Surveillance:When you get close to the killer, your determination is strengthened. For every 15 seconds that you are within the killer’s terror radius and he is not chasing you, you get a medal up to a maximum of 2/3/4 badges. When Under Watch has at least 1 medal, successful skill checks are considered excellent and consume 1 medal.
Kate Denson is a survivor who can take advantage of her surroundings to anticipate the murderer and escape desperate situations . You can cover your trail with scratches, reveal pallet and jump auras, and grapple with the killer faster.
Kate Denson Skills
Here are the three exclusive Kate Denson abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Dance With Me:When you do a quick jump or run out of a locker, you don’t leave scratch marks for 3 seconds. It has a cooldown time of 60/50/40 seconds.
- Skill 2 – Opportunities:Allows you to perceive auras. The auras of pallets and jumps within 20 meters are revealed to you. Has a reload time of 30/25/20 seconds when jumping or dropping a pallet during a chase.
- Skill 3 – Outburst:You have a fighting spirit and do everything to get away from the enemy. Your wrestling effects against the assassin are increased by 25/50/75%. You cloud the assassin’s ability to see hook auras in a 10/12/14 meter radius.
Adam Francis is a survivor who can distract the assassin with his skills and improve his dexterity as the game progresses . For example, from improving your progress with skill tests to disengaging in a totally assured way after having rescued another survivor.
Adam Francis abilities
These are the three unique Adam Francis abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Distraction: ActivatableTriggers when you stay in the killer’s terror radius for 45 seconds while not in pursuit. Then, while crouching and not moving, you can throw a stone that produces an intense noise for the assassin at a distance of 10/15/20 meters. The ability deactivates after use.
- Skill 2 – Release:The skill is activated after performing a safe hook rescue on another survivor. You now have a 100% chance to disengage when trying to escape. When you free someone from the grapple, the Hopelessness status effect is triggered for 100/80/60 seconds.
- Skill 3 – Self-Taught:You start the game with a 25% progress penalty on skill checks to heal survivors. For each skill check completed while healing a Survivor, you receive a medal, up to a maximum of 3/4/5 badges. Each grants you an additional 15% progression to complete a skill check when healing Survivors. Excellent skill tests cannot be taken if you are using Self-Taught. Self-Taught will not be active if you use a medicine kit to heal.
Jeffrey “Jeff” Johansen
Jeffrey “Jeff” Johansen is a stealthy survivor who can perceive auras by a lot of different means and can also hide his own from the killer, even without leaving scratch marks, allowing him to move discreetly around the stage to meet objectives in a way. Safer.
Jeffrey “Jeff” Johansen’s Skills
These are the three unique abilities of Jeffrey “Jeff” Johansen that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Break:Every time you free yourself from a hook (by yourself or with help), the hook breaks and the assassin’s aura is revealed to you for 4/5/6 seconds. A broken hook with this ability takes 180 seconds to respawn.
- Skill 2 – Aftercare:Allows you to perceive auras. You can see the aura of all survivors you rescue from a hook or are rescued from a hook and heal with a full heal action or heal with a full heal action. They will also be able to see your aura. You will be able to see the aura of up to 1/2/3 survivors. All effects of this ability will disappear if the assassin hangs on you.
- Skill 3 – Distortion: Youstart the game with 3 badges. When the assassin is about to see your aura, Distortion will activate and spend one of those badges. For the next 6/8/10 seconds, while Distortion is active, the assassin will not see your aura or leave scratch marks. Distortion does not activate if you are dying or in a trap.
Jane Romero is a versatile survivor whose skill set allows her and her companions to benefit from escaping tense situations. She can stun the assassin , hide her scratch marks, and heal herself while healing other companions.
Jane Romero’s abilities
These are the three exclusive Jane Romero abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Solidarity:Sharing painful experiences has the power to heal. If you have been wounded, healing a Survivor without using a Medkit also heals yourself at 40/45/50% normal speed.
- Skill 2 – Serenity:Reaching goals gives you confidence. After completing a generator, you don’t leave scratch marks for 6/8/10 seconds.
- Skill 3 – Head on:If something gets between your eyebrows, better than anyone get in your way. Head on is activated when you hide in a locker for 3 seconds. While Head-On is active, you can take a quick action to exit the locker and use Head-On. If the assassin is within range of Head on, he is stunned for 3 seconds. Causes the Exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. You cannot use Head-on while suffering from Exhaustion. You do not recover from the Exhaustion state while running. Cannot be used Head-On when you have crows from inactivity.
Ashley “Ash” Joanna Williams
Ashley “Ash” Joanna Williams is the main character of the horror franchise The Evil Dead . This survivor is made to help teammates , stand up to the killer, and even escape the toughest situations.
Ashley “Ash” Joanna Williams Skills
Here are the three unique Ashley “Ash” Joanna Williams abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Until another:You have an amazing ability to escape the inevitable. When Dying, 50% of your recovery progress is converted to grapple progress when picked up by the assassin, up to a maximum of 40/45/50% of the total.
- Skill 2 – Hold On:Allows you to perceive auras. Dying survivors’ recovery can be distinguished by the intensity of their auras up to 48 meters away. When you heal a dying Survivor until they are only wounded, both you and that Survivor can see the Assassin’s aura for 4/5/6 seconds.
- Skill 3 – The mettle of man:Evil always ends up finding you. This ability activates after taking 3 hits for protecting survivors. Once activated, you will be invulnerable to any damage taken that would have left you dying when injured. The next time you recover to full health, your aura will reveal itself to the assassin if you are more than 12/14/16 meters away from him. The ability will not be deactivated until it leaves you in agony again. Increase your chances of being the killer’s obsession.
Nancy Wheeler is one of the protagonists of the Netflix horror series Stranger Things . She is a survivor capable of helping her companions and revealing generator auras. Plus, she can heal herself by hiding in lockers, walking faster, and seeing her own scratch marks at all times.
Nancy Wheeler’s skills
These are the three exclusive Nancy Wheeler abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Awareness:You know your weaknesses and do not seek to hide from them. You see your own scratch marks at all times. As long as you are not injured, you walk 10/15/20% faster.
- Ability 2 – Inner Healing:You search within and trust your instincts whenever desolation seizes you and you lose your way. Every time you purify a totem, Inner Healing triggers (does not trigger if you are suffering from the Hopelessness status effect). If you have been injured, hiding in a locker for 10/9/8 seconds while Inner Healing is active will make you fully recover. Inner Healing is disabled immediately after taking effect.
- Skill 3 – Situational Perception: Youpay attention to your surroundings and share the information with others. The aura of the generator being repaired is revealed to other survivors within 32 meters. If the Killer takes down a Survivor while you are repairing a Generator, you see the aura of the other Survivors for 8/9/10 seconds.
Steve Harrington is one of the protagonists of the Netflix horror series Stranger Things . His skills make him an excellent character to help other survivors , distract the murderer and overcome the pain to continue fighting without losing a spark of bravado.
Steve Harrington Skills
These are the three exclusive Steve Harrington abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Alliance:The importance of friendship has given you strength. While in the grappling phase on the hook, Alliance is activated. If another Survivor is within a 16 meter radius while Alliance is active, the timer stops for 26/30/34 seconds.
- Skill 2 – Renewal:When you heal other survivors for the equivalent of a health condition, Renewal is activated (does not activate if you are suffering from the Hopelessness status effect). While Renewal is active, the next time you are disengaged or disengaged by yourself, the Hopelessness status effect will be applied to you. After 34/32/30 seconds, Renewal will automatically heal you from wounded to unharmed. Renewal will be deactivated when you have fully recovered or if you are left in a dying state before Renewal becomes active. You will lose the Hopelessness status effect.
- Skill 3 – Guardian:You risk everything to help those who need you. When you unhook a Survivor, they leave no scratch marks or blood traces and gain 7% of the Haste status effect for 4 seconds. You can see the assassin’s aura for 8 seconds.
Yui Kimura is a quick survivor who can act with speed when dangers are nearby. It is capable of leaving no trace of blood after receiving blows and can return pallets to their original position after they have been knocked down.
Yui Kimura’s abilities
These are Yui Kimura’s three unique abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Lucky Strike:You’ve had some nice scratches and bruises, but luck is always on your side. Lucky Strike activates as soon as you are injured. Leave no blood traces for 120/150/180 seconds. It is permanently disabled for the rest of the game after that time has elapsed.
- Skill 2 – Whatever it takes:You defend yourself using whatever you have to hand to your advantage. Holding down the skill button for 4 seconds while standing next to a downed pallet will allow you to return it to its original position. It has a reload time of 140/130/120 seconds.
- Skill 3 – Escape:When someone has problems, you come up and encourage him to overcome any obstacle. When you are within 20 feet of a Survivor the Assassin is charging, the Haste status effect is applied to you, increasing your movement speed by 5/6/7%. Survivor struggles 20% faster.
Zarina Kassir is a fearless survivor with the skills to avoid detection easily . These help you stay hidden longer and create distractions. Additionally, he can heal his teammates faster at the cost of his own integrity.
Zarina Kassir’s abilities
These are the three unique abilities of Zarina Kassir that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Unofficial:You have learned that sometimes the best strategy is discretion. When unhooked or escaped from the hook, Unofficial activates for 60/70/80 seconds. While active, your aura will not be shown to the assassin and grunts of pain caused by wounds are reduced by 100%.
- Skill 2 – Hoax:You have discovered that people always pay attention to what makes the most noise. After repairing a generator for at least 3 seconds, it will glow with a yellow aura visible only to you. The generator will remain lit until it is fully repaired, you repair another generator, or you enter a locker. Entering a locker will trigger a loud noise notification for the killer at the location of the illuminated generator. It can only be activated once every 100/80/60 seconds.
- Skill 3 – For others:You risk dying and being hurt by other people. It is only active as long as you are at full health. Press the Active Skill button while healing another Survivor without a Medkit to heal them from dying to wounded or wounded to unharmed. In return, you are injured and suffer the Hopelessness status effect for 110/100/90 seconds. You become the obsession. Equipping this skill reduces the chances that you will become the obsession at the start of the game.
Cheryl Mason is one of the main characters from the first Silent Hill game . Cheryl can use her extensive experience to instill confidence in her team and herself, she is able to temporarily block generators and see the aura of the survivor that is the obsession, among other things.
Cheryl Mason’s abilities
These are the three exclusive Cheryl Mason abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Soul Safeguard:Overcoming the enormous penalties you have had to face has made you stronger. Resistance status is applied to you for 4/6/8 seconds after being healed or recovering from Dying. During this time, any damage that left you agonizing will apply Deep Wound instead. You will have 20 seconds to heal. If you take any damage while Deep Wound is active, or if the Deep Wound timer expires, you will instantly enter a dying state. As long as you are affected by a hex, you can fully recover from the dying state.
- Skill 2 – Blood Pact:It is as if a latent part of you has awakened. You feel like you can seek help beyond your own self. When the obsession or you are hurt, she sees your aura and you see hers. After you complete a heal action on the obsession or it completes a heal action on you, 7% of the Haste status effect is applied to both of you for 6/8/10 seconds. Reduce the chances of being the obsession. If you are the obsession, this ability is disabled.
- Skill 3 – Alliance Suppression:You have become used to being pursued by evil forces and have started to use it to your advantage. Activates after repairing generators for a total of 80/70/60 seconds. When repairing a generator while the ability is active, press the button for the active ability to summon the Entity and lock the generator for 30 seconds. The ability is deactivated. Affected generators will glow with a white aura that will be displayed to all survivors.
Felix Richter is a survivor who has a natural knack for seeing generator auras and performing healing and disengagement actions faster than normal if his teammates are in pain. You can also recover item charges when they have been spent.
Felix Richter’s abilities
These are the three unique Felix Richter abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Future Vision:You have an innate knack for finding ways to escape. You see the auras of the generators at a maximum distance of 32 meters. Future Vision deactivates for 20/18/16 seconds each time a generator is completed.
- Skill 2 – Desperate Measures:You refuse to fail even in your worst moments. For each Survivor injured, latched, or dying, the speed of your healing and disengagement actions is increased by 10/12/14%.
- Skill 3 – Durable Construction:You know how to get the most out of your tools. Once per game, 30/40/50% of an item’s charges will be refilled 10 seconds after the item has been fully spent.
Élodie Rakoto is a cunning survivor who can rummage through chests faster than normal, as well as retrieve items from them even when they have already been opened. His abilities also allow him to grapple with the assassin and stun him , among other things.
Élodie Rakoto’s abilities
Here are the three exclusive Élodie Rakoto abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Evaluation: Youhave a higher than average capacity for observation. You start the game with 3 badges. If a chest has already been opened, you can spend a badge to search for an item in it. You can only rummage once per chest. The speed at which you rummage through chests is increased by 40/60/80%.
- Skill 2 – Deception:Your adventurous lifestyle brings with it moments where you must bring out your more cunning side. Interacting with a locker while sprinting will trigger a loud noise notification at your location and leave no scratch marks for the next 3 seconds. You will no longer be able to enter the lockers while sprinting and while the ability is active. It can only be activated once every 60/50/40 seconds.
- Skill 3 – Intense Fighting:You’ve never given up, so you’re not going to do it now either. When an assassin takes you, struggle to 35/30/25% to activate Intense Fight. When active, you can drop a nearby stationary pallet to stun an assassin.
Yun-Jin Lee is a survivor who benefits from teammates suffering , so her playstyle is geared toward more individual players . Plus you can quickly escape a chase and stay safe longer.
Yun-Jin Lee’s abilities
These are Yun-Jin Lee’s three unique abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Frontline:Sometimes it is necessary for others to sacrifice themselves for your own good. Every time another Survivor hooks, you get 1/2/3 badges. You consume all badges after a check of excellent skill on a generator. Each badge consumed gains an additional 1% progression on Excellent Skill Checks when repairing generators.
- Skill 2 – Crushing Success:When your level makes a mistake, you have to seize the opportunity. After stunning the assassin with a pallet, sprint at 150% of your normal ability when sprinting for 4 seconds. Causes the Exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. This ability cannot be used with Exhaustion.
- Skill 3 – Self-preservation:Life is cruel and it is better not to depend on anyone. When another Survivor suffers a Basic or Special Attack within 16 yards of you, Self-Preservation will be triggered. Your scratch marks, blood puddles, and grunts of pain are hidden for 6/8/10 seconds.
Jill Valentine is one of the main characters of the Resident Evil horror video game saga (more specifically from the Resident Evil 3 installment). She is a brave survivor who can place mines in generators to stun assassins, purify totems faster than normal, and heal faster after escaping from a grappling hook.
Jill Valentine’s abilities
Here are the three unique Jill Valentine abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Counterforce:You know how to resist an enemy stronger than you, the main thing is to hunt down and kill their reinforcements. Purify totems 20% faster. After purifying a totem, you see the aura of the totem farthest from you for 2/3/4 seconds and gain an additional 20% stackable speed to purify totems for the remainder of the game.
- Skill 2 – Resurgence:You have survived something that seemed impossible … and you will do it again. You gain 40/45/50% healing speed instantly after someone disengages you or you disengage yourself.
- Skill 3 – Explosive Mine:When close combat is not an option, you always come up with an alternative. Explosive Mine is activated after completing a total of 66% as Generator Repair Progress. After repairing a generator for a minimum of 3 seconds, press the skill button to set a trap that remains active for 35/40/45 seconds. Affected generators will show survivors with a yellow aura. Only one trap can be activated on a generator. When the killer kicks a trap generator, it explodes, stunning and blinding those nearby. Explosive Mine will then be deactivated.
Leon Scott Kennedy
Jill Valentine is one of the main characters of the Resident Evil horror video game saga (more specifically from the Resident Evil 2 and 4 installments). He is a police officer who can ignore pain and heal his comrades in complete silence , disorient the assassin using self-made blinding grenades , and see the aura of reversed generators .
Leon Scott Kennedy’s skills
These are the three exclusive Leon Scott Kennedy abilities that only initially appear in his Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 –Bite the bullet : You feel the pain just like the rest, but you don’t want anyone to know. Neither the survivor you are healing nor you make a sound or a growl. There will be no noise notification on failed heal skill checks or heals reversed by just 3/2/1%.
- Ability 2 – Stun Grenade:You have adapted to a world in chaos. After completing 70/60/50% progress with any generator, Stun Grenade is activated. Enter a locker wearing nothing and press the skill button to craft a grenade. 1 charges, explodes with intense noise and light, creates a noise notification, and may be distracting or blinding. The grenade is left behind when you escape the game.
- Skill 3 – Rookie Spirit: Youpay close attention to targets when they run away. Complete 5/4/3 passed or excellent skill checks while repairing generators to activate Rookie Spirit for the remainder of the game. When activated, you will be able to see the aura of the reversed generators.
Mikaela Reid is a young mystic who can alter totems with supernatural powers and benefactor totems. His abilities allow him to monitor the area while creating refuge zones for his companions, who can heal faster or hide their scratch marks and auras , for example.
Mikaela Reid’s abilities
These are Mikaela Reid’s three unique abilities that only initially appear in her Bloodnet:
- Skill 1 – Clairvoyance:There is an intrinsic energy within you that perceives beyond your vision. Triggers when you purify a totem. When you’re empty-handed, press and hold the skill button to unleash your full potential to perceive auras. For up to 8/9/10 seconds, you will be able to see the auras of the exit door switches, generators, hooks, chests, and the hatch at a distance of 64 meters.
- Skill 2 – Blessing: Circle of Healing:A blessing that comforts in the midst of all the horror. Press and hold the ability button near or off a hex totem to bless it and create a benefactor totem. The chime melody is heard at a distance of 24 meters. All Survivors in range of the Benefactor Totem gain an additional 90/95/100% healing speed and can heal without a medkit. You can only bless one totem at a time. All blessing abilities will be active on the benefactor totem.
- Skill 3 – Blessing: Shadow Step:A blessing that hides the truth. Press and hold the skill button near or off a hex totem to bless it and create a benefactor totem. The chime melody is heard at a distance of 24 meters. All survivors within range of the benefactor totem will be able to hide their scratch marks and auras from the assassin. This effect lasts 2/3/4 seconds after moving away from the Benefactor Totem. You can only bless one totem at a time. All blessing abilities will be active on the benefactor totem.