These are the best skills and perks (perks) you can equip on all of your Dead by Daylight assassins and survivors. Use them to win your games.
- Top 10 Assassin Skills and Perks
- Top 10 Survivor Perks and Skills
Throughout our guide for Dead By daylight we have reviewed what are the best playable characters from the horror title (for both sides available), however, almost as important as choosing your character you choose and equip the best skills and advantages that the game allows us.
These advantages, also called perks in English , give us passive or active abilities that are crucial when it comes to winning games. All are unlocked in the Blood Network of the characters, investing our blood points , and also many of them are teachable skills (which means that they can first be unlocked with a specific character and then equip them on any other character as more we like it).
Next, in order to help you win your games and boost your performance, we recommend in this post the best skills and advantages of Dead by Daylight.
Top 10 skills and perks for assassins
Here below you can see what are the 10 best skills and advantages to equip on your killer characters :
Barbecue and chili
What assassin has this ability ?: The Cannibal (at level 35).
This is the advantage that the Barbecue and Chili skill grants:
- A deep bond with the Being allows you to perceive auras.
- After hanging a Survivor, you can see the aura of the rest for 4 secondsif they are more than 40 meters away from the hook.
- Every time you post a survivor for the first time, get a cumulative multiplierof blood points from 25% up to the 50/75/100%. This bonus is only awarded after the game.
What assassin has this ability ?: The Villager (at level 40).
This is the advantage that the Handyman ability grants:
- When a generator is repaired for 70%, a loud noise notificationis generated and the undetectable status effect is applied to you for 8/10/12 seconds.
Which killer has this ability ?: The Pig (at level 35).
This is the advantage of the Supervision skill:
- Allows you to perceive auras. The generators that are reversing light a white aura.
- When fully reversed, the aura turns yellow for 12/8/16 seconds.
- The distance at which the noiseof the repairs is perceived increases 8 meters.
Which assassin has this ability ?: The Witch (at level 35).
This is the perk granted by the Hex: Ruin ability:
- A hex that affectsthe survivor’s ability to repair generators .
- 100/150/200% are affected by Ruin, causing the good skill check to cause a 5% recoilon generator repair and the big check an additional 0% progress .
I’m all ears
Which assassin has this ability ?: Ghost Face (at level 30).
Here’s the perk the I’m All Ears ability grants:
- Your senses are heightened in the dark realm of Being. Allows you to perceive auras.
- The aura of any survivor who takes swift actionwithin 48 meters will be revealed to you for 6 seconds.
- It can only be activated once every 60/50/40 seconds.
Which killer has this ability ?: The Nurse (at level 40).
This is the perk the Nurse’s Vocation skill grants:
- Unlock the potential of the ability to analyze auras.
- Healing or healingsurvivors’ auras are revealed to you if they are within 20/24/28 meters .
What assassin has this ability? Everyone can get and equip it from the beginning.
This is the perk the Whispers ability grants:
- You have a rudimentary understanding of the voice of the Being. You hearthe Ent’s whisper sporadically when you are within 48/40/32 meters of a survivor.
Hex: Haunted Earth
Which assassin has this ability ?: The Spirit (at level 35).
This is the perk granted by the Hex: Haunted Earth ability:
- TwoHex Totems will appear in the game.
- When any of the survivors purifies one of the two trapped totems, all survivors will be affectedby the vulnerability status effect for 40/50/60 seconds.
- The remaining trapped Hex Totem will immediately turn into a dull totem.
Which killer has this ability ?: The Doctor (at level 40).
This is the perk the Overload ability grants:
- By performing the action of damaging generator, you overload it. The next survivor to interact with that generatorwill face a moderately / considerably / tremendously difficult skill check .
- Failure to do so will result in a 3/4/5 %generator regression .
- If you beat it, you won’t get any progress, but it will prevent the generator from exploding.
Which assassin has this ability ?: The Nemesis (at level 40).
This is the perk the Eruption ability grants:
- The NE-a parasite allows you to set a trap.
- After kicking a generator, his aura will glow yellow.
- When a survivor enters a dying state, all affected generators will explode, losing 6% progress, and will begin to reverse.
- Any survivor who is repairing a generator when it explodes willscream and suffer the Incapacitated state for 12/14/16 seconds.
- This ability has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
Top 10 Survivor Perks and Skills
Here below you can see which are the 10 best skills and advantages to equip on your surviving characters :
Which survivor has this ability? Everyone can get and equip it from the start.
This is the advantage that the Family ability grants:
- Unlock the potential in the ability to analyze auras.
- As long as you are on the hook or another survivor is hooked, the aura of all survivorswill reveal each other.
- Every time the killer is within 8/12/16 metersof the hook, his aura is revealed to all survivors.
Which survivor has this ability: Laurie Strode (at level 40).
This is the advantage of the Decisive Strike skill:
- Using the first thing you can find at hand, you hit your attackerin a desperate attempt to escape.
- After someone disengages you or you disengage yourself, Decisive Strike will activate and you can use it for 40/50/60 seconds.
- If the assassin catches you for the duration of the effect, you will perform a skill checkto automatically escape his grip and stun him for 5 seconds . After that, the ability will be deactivated regardless of whether or not you succeeded in your attempt. If you succeed, you will become the obsession.
Which survivor has this ability? Everyone can get and equip it from the start.
This is the perk the Chills ability grants:
- You receive a warning when the killer looks in your directionwithin a radius of 36 meters.
- While Chills are active, the chance of skillchecks being spawned is increased by 10%, and the size of their hit areas is reduced by 10%.
- While Chills is active, speedsrepair, healing, sabotage, unhook, jump, purification, search and exit doors opening increased by 2/4/6% .
Which survivor has this ability ?: Nea Karlsson (at level 35).
This is the advantage that the Urban Evasion ability grants:
- The movement speedwhile advancing increases bent one 90/95/100% .
Which survivor has this ability ?: Dwight Fairfield (at level 30).
This is the advantage that the Bond ability grants:
- Unlocks the ability to perceive auras.
- Allied auras arerevealed to you within 20/28/36 meters .
Which survivor has this ability ?: Claudette Morel (at level 30).
This is the perk the Empathy skill grants:
- Allows you to perceive auras.
- Dying or Woundedallies’ auras are revealed to you within a 64/96/128 meter radius .
- Empathy does not reveal the auras of allies when they are in direct contact with the assassin.
Which survivor has this ability ?: Jake Park (at level 30).
This is the perk the Iron Will ability grants:
- You can focus and enter a semi-meditative state to ease the pain.
- Grunts caused by injuries are reduced by 50/75/100%.
Which survivor has this ability: David King (at level 35).
This is the advantage that the Stripper ability grants:
- When you feel that you are going to be hurt, you get an adrenaline rushthat makes your feet fly.
- While running you can propel yourself forward. During said impulse you are invulnerable to damage.
- Causes the depleted statuseffect for 60/50/40 seconds. You do not recover from the exhaustion state while running.
Which survivor has this ability ?: Feng Min (at level 35).
This is the advantage that the Agility skill grants:
- After taking an accelerated jump, you accelerate to 150% of your normalrunning speed for up to 3 seconds.
- Causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Agility cannot be used when suffering from exhaustion. You don’t recover from exhaustion when running.
This is the perk the For Others ability grants:
Which survivor has this ability ?: Zarina Kassir (at level 40).
- You risk dying and being hurt by other people.
- It is only active as longas you are at full health .
- Press the Active Skill button while healing another Survivor without a Medkit to heal themfrom dying to wounded or wounded to unharmed. In return, you are injured and suffer the Hopelessness status effect for 110/100/90 seconds.
- You become the obsession. Equipping this skill reduces the chances that you will become the obsession at the start of the game.