Hypertension is also called hypertension. Nowadays, many people have high blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause heart attack, stroke, and kidney disease.
There can be many reasons for having hypertension. Some of the common causes are obesity, excessive salt intake, mental or physical stress, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, genetic (genetic), lack of manual labor, birth control pills, kidney disease, diabetes, thyroid disease and pen killer.
symptoms of high blood pressure –
- shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
Home remedies for high blood pressure
- Banana is the best natural remedy for blood pressure. One or two bananas should be eaten daily to keep high blood pressure under control.
- Celery helps in controlling high blood pressure levels. One can eat celery with a glass of water daily.
- Onion juice is an effective remedy to reduce high blood pressure levels. Mix half a teaspoon of honey in half a teaspoon of onion juice and consume this mixture twice a day.
- Garlic is very beneficial for high blood pressure patients. One or two buds of raw garlic should be eaten daily.
- High blood pressure patients should use less salt in their food.
- Take equal quantity of ginger, cumin powder and honey and mix them well and consume it twice a day.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey in one teaspoon of amla juice and consume this mixture every morning before breakfast.
- Drinking coconut water in high blood pressure is also very beneficial.
- Watermelons are also a good remedy for high blood pressure. Watermelon should be eaten on an empty stomach every morning.
- Fenugreek seeds help in reducing high blood pressure levels. Leave two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in warm water for a few minutes. Then filter the fenugreek seeds and make a paste. Drink this paste daily in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.