Cough is one of the most common health problems. It is a common disease caused by changes in weather. Coughs can be caused by viral infections, colds, flu, smoking or dust due to allergies or health problems such as asthma, tuberculosis and lung cancer.
Home remedies for cough –
- Honey is an effective way to get rid of dry cough. Mix honey in warm milk and eat it before sleeping at night.
- Ginger is one of the most popular natural cures for cough. Boil a few pieces of ginger in a cup of water and consume it three to four times a day. You can also add lemon juice and honey to it.
- A mixture of hot milk and turmeric is an effective way to fight cough. Or put one spoon turmeric powder and one spoon black pepper in a cup of water and boil it for two to three minutes. After that mix one spoon of honey and eat it daily.
- Lemon is a good remedy for treating cough. Mix two spoons of lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey and drink it several times a day.
- Mixing a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and rinse can be useful in reducing sore throat.
- The anti bacterial properties present in garlic helps a lot in treating cough. Boil 2-3 buds of garlic and one teaspoon of oregano in a cup of water. After this mixture cools down, take a spoonful of honey mixed with it.
- Mix half a teaspoon of onion juice in one teaspoon honey and drink it at least twice a day.
- Put celery and basil leaves in a cup of water and boil it. Then take this mixture.