Home remedies are a natural way to get rid of dandruff. Dandruff can be the cause of hair loss, acne, pimples and premature hair turning white.
Home remedies to remove dandruff –
- Mix five teaspoons of coconut oil in one teaspoon of lemon juice and massage it thoroughly into the hair roots and leave for at least 20 minutes, after which wash your hair. Do this remedy two to three times a week.
- Neem has antiseptic properties which helps in getting rid of dandruff. Boil neem leaves for half an hour and make a paste. Apply the paste well to the roots of the hair and wash it with water after 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil lightly. Massage your scalp before sleeping at night and then wrap your hair with a hot towel. The next morning clean your hair with shampoo.
- Vinegar is extremely effective for the treatment of itchy scalp and cough. Mix half a cup of vinegar in two cups of water and after shampooing the hair wash the hair with this mixture.
- Mix two spoons of black pepper powder in a cup of yogurt and apply it well to the roots of the hair, and leave it for an hour. Then wash with mild shampoo.
- Baking soda helps remove excess oil on the scalp and dead skin. First of all, wet your hair and apply baking soda to the hair roots. After a few minutes, wash thoroughly with warm water.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and make a paste. Apply the paste well to the roots of the hair and leave it for an hour. Then wash with mild shampoo.