Common problems and errors in the game Call of Duty: WW2
In our guide, we’ll cover common problems and errors in Call of Duty: WW2 , as well as their solutions.
- Everything you need to know about Call of Duty: WW2
The sound in Call of Duty: WW2 is one of the distinctive features, since it is to them that all the emotions and naturalness of battles are conveyed. Some players started complaining about distorted, unnatural sound after several hours of play.
- To fix this problem, try updating your audio drivers. Also, make sure the sound settings are compatible.
- Reboot your computer.
- Open: Playback Devices>> Properties >> Advanced and disable ” Allow apps to control this device “
- Disable background apps that could potentially affect in-game audio.
- Select your preferred default playback device. Right-click the Soundicon in the taskbar and open Playback . Select your preferred device and click Set as default .
- Check the sound settings in the game, reset them if necessary.
- Try checking the game files through Steam. If they are damaged, the client will repair them himself.
Green flashing screen
Many users reported that the screen flickers green when starting the game:
“I launched COD WWII, pressed the start of a new game, but instead of a picture I saw a blinking green screen. Checked the files, everything is in order. I tried to reinstall the game and got no result. Reinstalling the drivers doesn’t help. What to do? ”
- In fact, the problem is very common. Try changing the refresh rate of the connected output device to another (minimum) and then back to maximum. This will solve the problem, however, if the game session ends at the next game session, you need to repeat these steps.
Probably, this problem should have started our article, because most players face it.
First of all, check if your hardware is suitable for playing Call of Duty: WW2 comfortably :
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher
- Processor: CPU: Intel® Core ™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen ™ 5 1400
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon ™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Disk space: 90 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Install the latest video driver updates. NVidiahas already released ” Game Ready Driver ” specifically for Call of Duty: WWII .
- Disable any background applications that might interfere with the CoD: WW2 process.
Errors for which no solutions have been found
Server connection error
- A large number of users were unable to connect to the Call of Dutyservers , and therefore to join the matches. Basically, the game freezes during loading and then minimizes to the desktop, knocking out an error.
Bonus code is not activated
- It seems that the activation of the bonus code is not available at the moment. Apart from this, there are players who cannot even find this code.