We numbered 10 of the most outstanding benefits when it comes to practicing some physical activity:
- Improves strength, movement capacity, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance.
- Prevents or improves cardiovascular or metabolic diseases .
Physical activity is very suitable for people who tend to suffer or suffer from obesity, hypertension, diabetes and dyslipidemia.
- Help prevent and treat excess weight.
The results of studies conducted so far indicate that walking at a rapid pace each day may be enough to maintain a stable weight.
- Anticipate the onset of type 2 diabetes.
These effects have been observed in both men and women.
- Contributes to recovery after an illness or surgery.
It allows you to move more easily, agility and speed.
- Anticipate some types of cancer.
3 to 4 hours per week of aerobic physical activity reduce the risk of colon and breast cancer.
- It improves joint and bone health.
On the one hand, it improves bone metabolism and prevents deterioration and, on the other hand, it decreases the risk of bone fracture and falls as it improves flexibility, balance and coordination.
- It increases the memory and learning capacity of young people and children.
Disconnecting by exercising allows them to concentrate and perform more in the studies.
- It improves mood and facilitates social relationships.
The practice of regular physical activity causes us to be more relaxed and happy and protects us from suffering depression and anxiety.
- It facilitates rest and sleep quality.
Reduces the risk of insomnia and sleep interruptions. Apnea is one of the sleep disorders that limit the quality of life.