Jaggery is more beneficial than sugar. Jaggery is prepared from sugarcane juice. It is used in making various dishes. Jaggery contains many important minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and zinc. Jaggery is delicious as well as very nutritious in food.
Benefits of eating jaggery –
- Molasses are rich in iron which helps in preventing anemia.
- Molasses is a good source of magnesium which is beneficial for muscles, nerves and blood vessels and also helps to relieve fatigue.
- Jaggery is used as a medicine to treat problems like dry cough, colds and asthma.
- Jaggery has low sodium and high potassium content, which helps in controlling blood pressure.
- Molasses is helpful in relieving migraine and headache.
- Jaggery increases digestibility and helps in the treatment of problems like indigestion, constipation.
- Helps women reduce cramps during menstruation and regularize menstrual cycle.
- Jaggery has anti-allergic properties that are helpful in treating throat and lung infections and asthma.
- Jaggery helps in blood purification and treatment of jaundice disease.
- Jaggery helps to clean our body’s food pipe, lungs, stomach and intestines naturally