The biodiversity of living beings is fundamental for the planet and all humanity. As part of that biological diversity, there is a super important species for ecological balance in nature and for human life such as bees.
Bees are a kind of insects with great value for their role in the pollination process, since they guarantee 30% of food production and 70% of plants depend on this process.
Therefore; Among the main benefits of bees are:
• Responsible for the manufacture of natural honey, wax and royal jelly.
• Responsible for fertilization of plants when transporting pollen.
• Responsible for the reproduction of trees or plants with flowers and fruits.
• Responsible for 70% of food cultivation for humanity.
• Responsible for generating economic income from agricultural products in the world.
• Promote ecosystems.
• Its products are beneficial to health.
• They are ecological balance.
• They are an essential part of the food chain.
• They are the ones that allow the agricultural activity.
Without pollen there is no fruit, without bee there is no pollination or food.
For all these benefits, humanity must avoid the extinction of these species to ensure life itself, assuming sustainable actions with the care of the environment, reducing pollution, responsible consumption, natural products, avoiding the degradation of ecosystems, among other activities that preserve The life of these insects.
Most foods depend on the important role that bees play in the plant pollination process. Flowers are a source of food for bees and these to guarantee food on earth.
Ecosystems, plants, habitats and natural areas must be conserved to reduce the problem of extinction of these insects so important for the balance in nature.