Wudu means to purify by using holy water and purifying. Before doing prayer, we are all required to perform ablution first, because ablution is one of the legal requirements for prayer.
With ablution then our self will become holy, and clean, so that when we perform the prayer, we can all be free from dirt and also calm.
On this occasion, we will learn about anything related to ablution. Starting from the conditions, harmony, sunnah and things that cancel ablution.
- Mumayyiz, namely people who already know what is right and what is wrong
- No big shirt
- Using holy water to purify
- There is nothing blocking water from reaching the skin
THE RULE OF WUDHU
- Ablution intention
- Wash your face
- Wash both hands up to the elbows
- Wash the head part
- Wash both feet to ankles
- Orderly (work in sequence)
- Reciting basmalah when starting ablution
- Brushing teeth
- Washing both palms up to both palms
- Gargle and clean the nose
- Wiping the entire head and rubbing both ears
- Prioritize the right limb
- Wash or wipe each member of ablution three times
- Read the prayer finished ablution
THINGS THAT CANCELED WUDHU
- Exit something from the rectum (bowel movements or bowel movements)
- Touching the genitals (cube or rectum), with your palm
- Loss of reason due to deep sleep, fainting, drunk, or crazy.
- Skin contact between men and women who are not mahram,without any obstructions or covers (cloth)
PROCEDURES OR WUDDY PRACTICE
- Read the basmalah and ablution intention first.
- Basmalah reading
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
I intend wudu to eliminate small hadats, fardhu because of Allah Ta’ala
- Ablution intention
نَوَيْتُ الْوُضُوْءَ لِرَفْعِ الْحَدَثِ اْلاَصْغَرِ فَرْضًا لِلّٰهِ تَعَالٰى
Nawaitul wud hu-a lir af’il hadatsii l ashghori fardh al lillaahi ta’aalaa
“I intend to perform ablution to eliminate small hadard (obligatory) because of Allah Ta’ala”
- Wash both palms up to the wrist three times
- Gargle three times while cleaning the oral cavity and teeth.
- Clean the nostrils three times
- Wash your face three times
- Wash both hands up to the elbows, by putting the right hand first and then the left hand.
- Wiping a part of the head with hands soaked with water
- Wiping right and left ears
- Wash both feet to the ankles, by putting the right foot first and then the left foot
- Read the prayer after ablution.
Prayer after ablution:
اَشْهَدُ اَنْ لاَّاِلَهَ اِلاَّاللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَشَرِيْكَ لَهُ, وَاَشْهَدُ اَنَّ مُحَمَّدًاعَبَََََََََََََََََُُُْ اَللّٰهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِىْ مِنَ التَّوَّابِيْنَ وَاجْعَلْنِىْ مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِيْنَ ، وَجْعَلْنِيْ مِنْ عَِِِِِِِِِِِِِِِِِّ
Asyhadu allaa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahuu laa syariika (u), wa asyhadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhuu wa rasuuluh (u), Allaahummaj’alnii interest tawwaabiina waj’alnii minal mutathahhiriina, waj’alnii min’ ibaadikashaalihi (a).
“I bear witness, there is no god but Allah, the One, there is no partner with Him, and I testify that the Prophet Muhammad is a servant of Allah and His messenger. O Allah, make me one of those who repented and make me from the group of those who are holy and make me from the group of your righteous servants. ”
Thus the explanation of anything related to the problem of ablution that we do every day and every time when going to pray. Hopefully we can practice and be an addition to our knowledge of all.