Rat poison is increasingly used by people in the world for the simple fact that rats are something unpleasant at home. Therefore, the demand for this product is very high.
But before buying rat poison , there are some things you should open
What is rat poison?
Rat poisons are simply traps that are made at home to kill rodents. But, many people wonder: Why do rats fall into these traps? As it is simple, the rats fall because the poison has a food-like smell.
They are the alternative to homemade rat traps .
What is rat poison for?
It is something logical, it serves to kill the rodents that leave your house. Many times, these rodents simply enter your home because they want to get food and some heat. Although, many times these rats come out because people leave a lot of trash thrown in their homes.
The rat poison basically does what it does is thirst the mouse and contract the blood vessels. When this happens, they will simply suffer a spasm. Many times, mice feel so scared that they return home to die in them. But many times, people place an action venom so fast that they end up dying in a few moments.
Types of rat poison
There are different types of poison, in fact, most people know only two types:
- Fast-actingpoison : This poison is the most recommended to kill rodents once and for all. Upon contact with the poison, the rodent simply suffers a spasm in less than 10 minutes and dies.
- Slow-actingpoisons : The slow-acting poisons what they do is fool the mouse. Basically, they enter the body of the body and kill it in approximately 7 days.
It should be noted that both methods are quite effective, but if you want that mouse to die forever, you must use the fast-acting one. Although, with either one, you should be aware of it, since when it dies, the mouse offers a foul odor that is unpleasant.
What are the types of fast-acting poison?
Many people have doubts about what types of fast-acting poison are or which ones are the best. For this reason, we bring you the following:
- Brometalline:Brometalline is a very effective fast-acting poison, in fact, it is said to be the most effective in the market. This poison is the most coveted by all people and is the best known. Brometallic poison is effective simply because it has the power to kill a rat within a few hours after it has been ingested. Brometalline has chemical properties that interfere with the coagulation of mouse blood. In addition, it alters cell membranes. After the digestion of the poison, the rat simply presents a death of the nervous system and gives a cerebral palsy. With this poison, the rat almost always dies from not being able to breathe well, that is, from respiratory failure. Although, it is believed that some mice may have seizures and vomiting before death.
- Fumarin:Another of the best-known fast-acting rat poisons. Although, it also has another name, which is: coumfuryl. This poison is highly effective and toxic. The poison fumarin is quite good and coveted simply because it can be absorbed by making contact with the skin, that is, many mice do not consume it but already touching it, they are contaminated with an extremely powerful poison. This poison can cause bleeding, irritation, bleeding, shortness of breath and fluid in the lungs. Although Brometalline is an extremely fast poison, Fumarin simply exceeds its time, since it is capable of killing a rodent in less than 1 hour.
What are the types of slow-acting poison?
However, if you are not interested in having your mouse a few more days and want to give it more suffering, you could use a slow-acting poison. Among these poisons are:
- Warfarin:Warfarin is the best known slow-acting poison. It is said to take approximately 6 days to take effect for the rat. Warfarin poison is highly potent and has no smell or taste. What Warfarin does is give hemorrhage and kill mice in a very long time. Although, it is effective in a maximum time of one week, it was discontinued after the quick-acting poisons came out.
- Rodenticideswith a lot of vitamin D: These are the easiest poisons to find in the market. This poison or raticide causes a very serious damage in the mice but in the very long term, it takes a maximum of 10 days to kill a mouse.
Effect of rat poisons on humans
The rat poisons are toxic to humans, can cause various diseases and symptoms including these symptoms are:
- Kidney damage
- Irritations in the eyes.
- Mental retardation.
- Shortness of breath with physical activity.
- Lack of appetite.
As you can see, there is a large list of diseases that make rat poison a great danger to humans. Therefore, you should stay away and you should keep your children or pets away, they could already be in great danger if they ate any rat poison.
Therefore, if any human contact with a poison is suspected (no matter if it is fast or slow acting), the person should go to the hospital immediately to receive medical attention. Remember that it does not matter if it is a large or small amount, the poison is very bad for the human body.
Finally, if you have small children or pets, it is recommended that you use the poison in places where it cannot be seen by them so you don’t have any problems.