Amara is one of the most popular appetizers of all things big and small. There is no pair of mangoes to remove the nausea and increase appetite! Amra works as a diet to eliminate other diseases including indigestion, constipation, viruses and diseases. We have a lot of vitamin C and iron. In addition, they have Vitamin A and Vitamin E. They act as antioxidants. Iron helps eliminate blood deficiency. In addition to the mango tree. The bark acts as a dermatological drug.
For every 1 gram we have,
1.5 grams of protein,
3 grams of whites,
.5 grams of affection,
1 microgram quarantine,
.20 mg thiamine,
.5 grams of riboflavin,
12 ml of vitamin C,
1 mg calcium,
1.5 ml iron,
4.1 grams of minerals and minerals.
Mangoes can be made with rice, pickle, chutney, jelly, sorbet. It is also possible to cook talk curry. These are very tasty and alluring dishes.
Autumn is the main period of mango production in Bangladesh. But perennial varieties grow all year round.
One of the perennial varieties developed in Bangladesh is Bari Amra-1.
Flowering arrives in April-May at Baramassi Ave. Flowers begin to bloom until September-October. The ripe fruit is found in the trees during February. Flowers and fruits are found in the trees for the first six months of the year except February-March in the rainy season. The age of the tree starts to bear fruit once a year. As the age increases and the yield increases! A four-year-old mango tree is available in 20/25 mangoes.
The soil suitable for mango cultivation is fertile sandy loam soil.
Roof cultivation method
- On the roof, drums or tubs are used for cultivating mangoes. You need to take a drum or tub with a color of 20 inches. Drill 5 1/2 holes under the drum or tub so that water does not accumulate at the base of the tree.
- To prepare the soil, mix 2 parts sandy loam soil, 1 percent cow dung, 2 kg wood ash, 25 grams bone structure and then put them in the drum or tub for 3 to 12 days. After 1/12 days, the soil should be dug and kept in the same way for 3-5 days.
- If the soil is sparse, then saplings need to be planted. The soil is different from the saplings so that you have to be careful.
- So that the water does not accumulate at the base of the tree, the soil should be raised higher.
- To keep the sapling straight, the tree should be tied with a long stick.
- The tree should always be kept under sunlight.
- The sapling should be planted at the end of the rainy season because the mango tree cannot tolerate much water.
- At the end of the second year, once the tub is thick, the soil should be 2 inches wide and 3 inches deep. The area should be filled with newly fertilized soil. The same rules should be followed every year.
The seeds can be made from seed and cultivated in tub. In this case, the results are obtained within 2-5 years. However, the pen is more suitable for tubing.
Suppressing pathogens and insect spiders
- The small spider attacks on the mango tree and leaves it curled up as well as flies attack the pod.
- Poison tops should be used.
- Tilt250 EC should be sprayed as a fungicide so that fungal attacks do not occur during the rainy season.
We can get many benefits by cultivating perennial mangoes. So in addition to other fruits for gardening on the roof, you may want to consider cultivating perennial mangoes.