Welcome to our guide to Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate , where we will teach you how to become the best hunters so that not a single one of the great beasts that hopes to make you their prey will resist you.
Tips to start playing
- At the beginning of the game, prioritize pieces of armor and ornaments that will increase your attack. This will kill monsters sooner and be more likely to cause them to writhe in pain when you hit them, allowing you to quickly progress through low and high rank missions.
- Never forget to eat before a mission!
- Prepare all your hunts well. If you need to take a short break to go to some area to collect materials, do not hesitate to do so. Better to be well prepared than to regret later for not having brought some kind of potion or cheat that we might need.
- Out of the six hunting styles we have available, our recommendation is Courageous. It is an incredibly powerful style and that will give us a huge advantage when it comes to fighting thanks to the possibility that it offers us to dodge attacks almost instantaneously, something that in Rank G becomes a practically essential action.
- Multiplayer missions can also be played solo and can be completed with some skill and equipment. Of course, if you are not going to play them in the company of other hunters, we recommend that you first pass the story for a player.
- Always carry 10 potions, 10 mega potions, 10 herbs, 10 blue mushrooms and 10 units of honey with you. In this way, you will be able to create new potions and mega-potions during the course of the combats if this becomes necessary.
- Learning how to grill raw meat steaks well to dramatically increase our maximum resistance levels is very important. When you make this minigame with the portable barbecue that you can buy in any store, you have to hit the A button just after the song ends, at which point we will see how the meat changes color slightlybefore it finishes burning. If you do it right, you will get a juicy steak to the point.
- Don’t forget to talk to everyone who has a yellow or red sandwichon their head. They will give you rewards, tips and new missions, both secondary and main.
- When it comes to the skills and tools for your Felynes, we recommend that you focus them on healing tasks. In this way, you will save many potions and they will save your life on more than one occasion by healing you just when some monsters have you cornered and stunned.
- The initial weapon choice is something that is more for personal taste, although if this is your first Monster Hunter, we recommend sword and shield. It is not an especially powerful type of weapon, but it will help you to get to grips with it during the first hours before jumping to more complex and deadly weapons.
- In Monster Hunter there are no roles as such, but depending on the weapon we carry, we will be more related to completing a series of tasks or others. For example, if we go with a hammer, we should focus on smashing the heads of the monsters to stun them, while if we go with a glaive insect, we will have it much easier than our companions to mount the enemies and knock them down.
- Always try to break as many enemies as you canto maximize your rewards at the end of the mission. In fact, if you don’t break some of them, such as cutting off a creature’s tail, there will be materials that you won’t be able to obtain.
News about Generations : These are all the new content that brings the definitive version of Monster Hunter Generations.
How to import Generations game to Ultimate : This is how you transfer your game from the original Nintendo 3DS game to this new version for Switch.
Hunting Styles : Choose your Hunting Style and define the way you play. These are all the options we have.
Key missions : These are the key missions you have to complete in order to progress and raise your hunter rank.
Weapons : These are the different types of weapons with which you can hunt down your prey.