Welcome to our guide to The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening , remake of the eponymous Game Boy game, now on Nintendo Switch. One of the great adventures of the golden generation of the role returns with the same fun, but a more than updated aspect and even certain new features that significantly extend the hours of play.
A step-by-step guide and, as always, without spoilers , so you can complete the game 100% . As usual, we will indicate at all times what to do, what optional activities you can do, if it is necessary for you to stop to get something in particular … And, of course, all the dungeons, puzzles and bosses that you will have to defeat .
- Toronbo coastline :Link wakes up on the island of Koholint.
- Mysterious Forest :we begin to explore the island.
- Tail Cave :The first dungeon will not be a great challenge.
- Goponga Swamp :An altercation sets Link on a new path.
- Pitcher’s Grotto :The second dungeon hides a new power for Link.
- Ukuku Prairie :We look for the route to the next instrument.
- Kanalet Castle :We are looking for a way to find the key to the next dungeon.
- Cave of the Key :the third dungeon will give us access to boots that allow us to run even more.
- Yarna Desert :a wasteland hides the key to advance.
- Nether Tunnel :Our hero discovers how not to drown in deep water.
- Martha’s Bay : Wewill have unexpected company as we search for the next dungeon.
- Maw of the Catfish :a skeleton warrior will punch us throughout this dungeon.
- Journey to the Temple :Our new destination will not reveal mysteries, but will put a new one in front of us.
- Temple of the Face :our hero finds something that will make him even stronger.
- The Mountain :we go to one of the highest places on the Island of Koholint.
- Eagle Tower :You can only get to the top of the dungeon by destroying an entire floor of it.
- West of the Tal Tal Range : Westill have a dungeon to complete.
- Turtle Rock :Link finds the last of the instruments.
- The Egg :the time has come to wake up the Fish of the Wind.
The Conch Shells are back . We will show you how to find all of them in the game, and what to do with them. A small preview: they are exchanged for some interesting objects.
- Mansion Conch :discover where to deliver your Conch, and the rewards you will get for it.
- How to know which conch shells you have caught and which ones you have not :for completists who do not take things in order.
- Where to find them all :video, text and image locations.
Pieces of Heart
A whole classic. To increase your maximum life, you will have to get 4 Heart Pieces , which will become a full heart container to increase your resistance to attacks. So that you do not have problems finding them, we tell you how to find the 32 Pieces .
All the Heart Pieces and how to get them .
- How to know which pieces you have taken and which have not :essential if you go to your own air and then want to clean.
- Where to find all the Heart Pieces :again, you have it available in video, text and images.
Super mario figures
One of the new collectibles are the Super Mario Figures , miniatures of some of Mario’s enemies . Here we will show you how to get them and what to do with them.
- All the figures and where to place them :how to get them and where to deposit them in order to advance.
- Rewards for achieving them all :great benefits for such hard work.
Exchange of objects
A side mission of the game … but not so much. There will come a point that you will have to have obtained a certain object, and for that, you will have to exchange some objects for others until you get what you are really looking for . And how could it be otherwise, we will explain that in detail in our Chain of Exchange guide .
Obtaining all these items will be necessary in order to enter the Kanalet Castle , get the Boomerang and discover the route of the final dungeon .
Try 7 DAYS FREE Disney +
All Marvel, Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and The Simpsons in one click. Try 7 days free Disney + and # stayteen watching their contents without spending a euro.
TRY DISNEY + FOR FREE
- How to catch big fish :most fish are sure to escape you. Do not worry, we give you a trick so that it does not happen again.
- Musical secret :there is avery easy easter egg to complete to see a detail indicated to veterans.
- Steal Items :If you don’t mind being condemned for all eternity, you can pick up free items from the store.
- Color Dungeon –Discover this secret dungeon and how to change your clothes for more defense or more damage.
- Dampé’s Hut :blueprints for challenge dungeons, rewards …
- Sign Maze –Complete the maze to learn a must-have song to move forward.
- Secret Ending :Are You Eligible to View a Postcredit Sequence?