If you know Roblox , then you know that one of the wonders of this game is its compatibility with multiple platforms , whether on PC, mobile and Xbox One. Of course, within the range of mobile devices we have: Android, iOS and Amazon Fire OS .
This online multiplayer gives you the opportunity to play on all these platforms with the same user, maintaining the same gaming experience.
And despite the fact that Roblox is characterized as an extremely light game due to its graphic engine , before downloading, installing and starting to play this title for free , it is necessary to verify if your computer meets the necessary requirements to get the most out of it.
Therefore, this time you will know if your mobile device is compatible with Roblox and we will also show you the minimum requirements to play.
Is my mobile compatible with Roblox?
Currently, thanks to advances in technology , a large part of mobile devices have access to many video games, including Roblox .
Does my cell phone work to play Roblox?
To find out if your cell phone is Roblox compatible , make sure you have these features:
Requirements to play Roblox from mobile
- Apple iOS: Robloxcan be played both on iPad 2+ or higher, iPhone 4S or higher versions and the forgotten iPod touch from 5th generation onwards. The version of the operating system must be iOS 8 or higher .
- Android:on Android devices it will be necessary to have version 4.4 or higher , the processor must be at least ARMv7 .
- Amazon Fire OS:Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd generation), Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd generation), Fire HDX 8.9 (4th generation), Fire HD 6 and 7 (4th generation), Fire HD 8 and 10 (5th generation).
Minimum requirements to play Roblox from my mobile device
How to know the version of the mobile device
One of the safest ways to know which is the exact version of the mobile is to look at the box of the device. In it you will find all the basic and specific information of your cell phone. Now, if you lost the factory packaging box, we have another solution depending on the brand.
- Go to the “Settings> General” section.
- Click on the “About” section.
- A window will appear with the basic information of the mobile. Among them you can check the version of iOS.
- Go to “Settings> System”.
- Scroll down and touch on “About device. “
- A new window will open with the basic information of the cell phone. Locate the version of the Android deviceand you’re done.
Android mobile device version
Amazon Fire OS
- Go to “Home”.
- Da touch in “Configuration”of the equipment. Then click on “Device” .
- A new window will appear with information about your Fire.
We know that Roblox is an online game , therefore it is necessary to have an internet connection . To enjoy the game, a minimum download speed of 4 Megabytes (MB) will be required . If you have less, keep in mind that visibility will not be the best.
If you are connected to the 4G mobile network and you have connection failures, ideally, you should connect to your preferred WiFi network. Only then can you guarantee a faster and more stable download speed.
Internet requirements to play Roblox on your cell phone
As you will see, the minimum requirements to play Roblox are not out of your reach. And although it is unlikely that currently someone has old devices such as: an Android 4.4 or an iPhone 4S , they can still run the game and it will adapt to the characteristics of your mobile.
Otherwise, a warning or message will appear stating: “Your device does not meet the minimum system requirements.” So you will be able to enter certain parts of the game, but it will limit your entry to any of the rooms.
- You may also be interested * | What is Roblox? Everything you need to know about the popular game
So if you’ve ever wondered: Is my phone compatible with Roblox ? Now you know that any mobile entry range , ** medium ** and high goes quite well.