Do you want to know if you will be able to play ROBLOX on any of the devices you have at home? Each device, be it a computer or a tablet, has certain requirements necessary to play ROBLOX. Below we will show you the technical characteristics of each of the devices so that you can start playing with peace of mind.
ROBLOX General Specifications
Before starting to list the different technical requirements that you need to play ROBLOX on different devices, you should know that the platform is made under a very simple programming system called LUA. It is thanks to the simplicity of this programming language that most operating systems can play ROBLOX without any add- ons . Forget about having to buy and spend money on components for your games! ROBLOX offers more for less!
Guide to the requirements to play ROBLOX
In this list you will find the minimum requirements necessary to be able to play ROBLOX without problems. So we will show you both the optimal operating system to be able to run the platform, as well as the physical parts or hardware necessary to enjoy ROBLOX without any slowdown or cut-off.
Requirements for playing ROBLOX on Windows
ROBLOX works with a basic Windows operating system. This means that if your computer has a version of Windows XP installed, it could work without any problems. However, it is recommended that for optimal performance you have a Windows Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1 or 10 operating system to improve fluidity within the game.
⚠️ If you have Windows 8 or 8.1 installed, it is recommended to play in Desktop Mode to support the start screen. It is quite common that this operating system does not support the startup tile. ⚠️
Technical requirements to play ROBLOX on Windows
- Minimum DirectX9 graphics card: Radeon R7 240 / GeForce GT 719 / Shader Model 2.0
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.6 Ghz or higher. With equivalent AMD processors it can give some kind of problem.
- RAM memory: Minimum 1Gb if the operating system is Windows Vista or higher. 512 Mb if you use a Windows XP.
- Hard Disk Free Space: Minimum storage 20 Mb to install ROBLOX.
If you are a teacher and want to start working on ROBLOX in your school, you should ask the Technological Coordinator about the characteristics of each computer. However, with computers less than 5 years old it should work without problems.
Requirements to play ROBLOX on Mac
It is increasingly common to see this model of computers distributed by the Apple brand in homes. Although it is very common in the workplace of design, its popularization has caused it to also be the device of choice for working at home. You must understand that the Mac operating system is significantly different from that of any conventional computer. Even so, if you have an iPhone or iPad you will not have any problems. ROBLOX works with any current Mac model. Although you should also know its technical requirements.
Technical requirements to play ROBLOX on Mac
- Minimum operating system: Mac OS compatible with version 10.7 or higher.
- It supports Intel chipset although it is not compatible with the Motorola Power Pc model.
- Free Hard Disk Space: As in the PC version, you will only need 20Mb of capacity.
- Minimum RAM memory: 1Gb or higher, no matter what version of the operating system it is loaded into.
Remember that Apple has its own online store to distribute all its App. This App Store is sometimes compatible with iPhone and iPad so you can diversify the game on different household devices. You only need to have all the accounts controlled!
ROBLOX APP STORE
Requirements to play ROBLOX on iOS
As already mentioned, ROBLOX is perfectly compatible with most Apple devices. So if you have an iPhone or an iPad at home, you can surely play ROBLOX from them. You have to keep in mind that the operating system of these devices is slightly different from that of the MAC. Below are the technical requirements to be able to play ROBLOX on iOS.
Technical requirements to play ROBLOX on iOS
- Compatible devices: iPad2, iPhone 4s and iPod Touch 5th generation or higher.
- Operating system: iOS 8 or higher versions. It is remembered that it is important to update for greater optimization with the game.
- Device space: 20Mb free storage
- RAM memory: 1G for optimal and smooth ROBLOX operation
As in its Mac version, ROBLOX must be downloaded from the Apple App Store. It is a simple process that also has a synchronization system between accounts. So if you download ROBLOX from your iPhone and have the account linked on your iPad, you can install them on both at the same time.
ROBLOX APP STORE
Requirements to play ROBLOX on Android
The Android mobile operating system was developed by Google and is one of the most widely used in the world. This means that most mobile devices run with different versions of this technology and therefore, you only have to take into account the minimum Android version to be able to enjoy ROBLOX on your smartphone.
Technical requirements to play ROBLOX on Android
- Android version: Android 4.4 or higher
- Minimum processor: ARMv7
- Minimum RAM memory: Capacity of 512Mb. 1Gb is recommended to improve performance.
- Available storage: 20 Mb free.
ROBLOX GOOGLE PLAY
Requirements to play ROBLOX on XboxOne
Game console lovers should know that ROBLOX is also available in its XboxOne version. Those who own a Microsoft game console will only need the following requirements.
Technical requirements to play ROBLOX on XboxOne
- XboxOne console (pretty obvious)
- Have an Xbox Live Gold account
- Internet connection (LAN or WiFi)
- Download ROBLOX from the Xbox Store
Minimum requirements to play ROBLOX online
ROBLOX is a platform with millions of games. All these games need the player to be connected to a dedicated server to be able to interact with everything that the developers have proposed for the players. And therefore, even if the technical specifications are met, ROBLOX will not work if you do not have an internet connection. The minimum connection requirements to play ROBLOX are:
- Internet of 4-8 Mb / s in case of using LAN or WiFi
- Mobile data connection , it is recommended to use the 3G network or higher.