Is Dulce De Leche A Good For You.The composition of this food is 50% sugar, 6 to 7% fat and 6 to 7% protein, of good quality because they are milk proteins.When consumed in moderation, this treat can bring several advantages to our daily lives . Besides being, let’s face it, a wonderful dessert, right?
Is Dulce De Leche A Good For You
- It is a food deeply rooted in our culture and that is why it is part of our diet. It is present in countless sweet recipes:pancakes, cakes, candies, chocolates, rolls, churros, cannons, and even in the famous dulce de leche volcano.
- Dulce de leche tests us, it presents us with the challenge of being able to put a stop to the portion when we really like something.. What I recommend, as with all delicious things that we want to treat ourselves to, is to have it frozen, in the refrigerator or freezer, in a portion of about 20 grams.
- A portion of about 20 grams has about 60 calories, which is very little, since dulce de leche contains 300 calories per 100 grams.. That’s why I suggest eating it slowly, the colder it is the slower you eat it, if it’s at natural temperature, a person will eat a spoonful in one bite.
- My recommendation is that if you like dulce de leche, don’t deprive yourself, eat a teaspoon from time to time, which is much better than completely depriving yourself of this food.
- Some doctors claim that there are still no well-structured scientific studies and evidence that confirm the benefits of dulce de leche, although, in theory, the body absorbs sugar quickly, and this process can be beneficial in the short term.
- Another group of professionals argues that dulce de leche can be used as a good source of energy to be used before training, such as bodybuilding, and claim that it is a better option than peanut butter.