Both the Green Paper and the Pitchdeck are documents that synthesize the information on a certain topic. In the case of Wanaka Farm, these documents give a fairly specific sample of the content of the game .
Thus, covering the elements of the playable environment in which the player will immerse himself; as well as each phase of the release of each game update . Therefore the Pitchdeck and the Green Paper from Wanaka Farm are an appetizer for the player to be aware of what the game plans to offer.
- What is the information that comes in the Pitchdeck about?
- Game sight and sound
- Target audiences
- Building Blocks
- First steps for farmers
- Game assets function
- Production house
- Breeding house
- Combination of miscegenation
- Token distribution
- AR and VR development 19
- Technology and technical matrix
- Community governance
- Community events
- What information will you find on the Wanaka Farm Green Paper?
- Opportunity overview
- Value proposal
- How do you imagine a farm in Wanaka when it works
- Sight and Sound of Wanaka Farm
- How to play and how to expand your farm
- Use you can give your funds
- Market strategy
- The competitive landscape
- Team and partners
What is the information that comes in the Pitchdeck about?
The Wanaka Farm Pitchdeck shows a synthesis of the different elements that make up the environment within the game. The Pitchdeck familiarizes those who want to be Wanaka Farm players; with the different assets that exist and each one of the functions that they fulfill.
Game sight and sound
Wanaka Farm is a video game that is visually inspired by a city in the South Island of New Zealand, called Wanaka; where the name of the game comes from. In Wanaka Farm the player takes the role of a farmer to farm , raise animals and produce various items; as well as to decorate as you wish the farm you own.
In addition, the game developers managed to integrate the sounds of the place; to evoke the natural appeal of the city and provide a relaxing player experience.
With the development of Wanaka Farm for Augmented Reality and Virtual reality modalities; the visual and aural experience of the game is expected to be even more coarse and immersive .
In Wanaka Farm, unlike other NFT games, players will not have to compete against others ; Rather, the game’s methodology is based on collaboration between users. For what Wanaka Farm relates for contribution purposes to users of different genders, occupations, ages and locations.
This section of the Wanaka Farm Pichtdeck defines in detail each section that the user will be able to enjoy when they decide to become part of the Wanaka Farm gaming community.
- Modes and Devices: During the initial modes of the game, it will be compatible with computers and mobile phones; with 2D characters. Later, in the standard mode the game will be compatible with PlayStation consoles; through the integration of Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Lands: Each land available in Wanaka Farm has unique characteristics, which will define its rarities; In addition, the user can decorate it as he prefers. Each land can be of type: Basic, Lake, Forest and Sea type.
- Seasons: As in New Zealand, in the Wanaka Farm game, lands can have all four seasons of the year. But not all lands will have this feature, it will be randomly assigned by the platform.
- Rarity: There are six different types of rarity for each landin Wanaka, each of the different rarities offers advantages in terms of the cycle and speed of growth in production:
- Energy and Level: Each player is assigned a certain energy level each day; that will be consumed at the level that production activities are carried out on the farm. On the other hand, the longer a player has been active in Wanaka, the higher their level will be.
First steps for farmers
To become part of the Wanaka Farm community , the user needs to create an account on the platform; for which you need to have previously created and linked the account of a virtual wallet , either Metamask or Trust Wallet. Each player will represent a farmer, and to get a piece of land they can go to the market in Wanaka Farm; as well as MochiMarket and Binance NFT.
When the user owns a land, he can decorate it as he prefers through the different assets that he can acquire in the game market. On the other hand, you can also rent it, through a contract that the parties involved must comply with.
Game assets function
The developers at Wanaka Farm implemented a large number of assets in the game, in order to offer variety. In this section of the Wanaka Pichdeck, you will find every available asset from the initial phase of the game .
- Seed Assets: This is the main asset of the gameand the user will have to acquire it in the Wanaka market. The seed assets are used for production on the land, and can be normal or genetically modified.
- Cultivation Assets: These are the elements in a state of growth, whether they are plants or pets. These assets can have up to three different stages of development, before being marketable.
- Harvest Assets: These are the assets that the player has harvested and only in this state can they be soldin the market.
- Product Assets: These assets are obtained from harvest assets and provide greater benefits for their commercialization.
- Construction Assets: These are the elements used for decoration, delimitation and roads. They are obtained during the participation of special events of the game; during festive seasons such as the Day of Love and Friendship, as well as at Christmas.
This section within Wanaka Farm is intended for the production of new assets. It is to the production house that players must head to convert cultivation assets into production assets.
In this section of the game, users have the opportunity to create a new genetically modified seed ; from harvested assets. The success of each of these combinations will depend on the specific conditions of each asset to be combined.
This section of the Wanaka Farm Pitchdeck refers to the lifetime of each asset in the game. This life cycle is subject to the game strategies of each player . So a seed asset can become a growth asset and later be a harvest asset; to finally be commercialized and end its life span.
Otherwise, if the player does not want to sell the harvest asset, he can take it to the production house; to create a produced asset and subsequently sell it . These are the lifecycles that assets can have in Wanaka Farm.
Combination of miscegenation
Players can combine different seeds or pets to create a new race ; This will depend on the characteristics of each one of the assets and if they are compatible or not. The process is carried out in the breeding house, granting two possible results of the combination; a new successful asset or a new failed asset of miscegenation.
Wanaka Farm has distributed all of the tokens it owns by following and considering every aspect that the game aims to cover. So each of the 500,000,000 Wanaka Farm tokens are allocated to:
- Public Sales: 12,500,000 tokens for the game’s IDO launch, which represents 2.5%.
- Private Sales: 27,500,000 which represents 5.5% of the tokens, reserved for private sales.
- Strategic Association: 30,000,000 tokens for the strategic association of the game, being 6% of the tokens.
- Team and Partners: 100,000,000 tokens reserved forWanaka Farm co- founding and non-founding members . Being 20% of the tokens.
- Bet Reward: 50,000,000 tokens which are 10% of the totals.
- Marketing and Community: 50,000,000 tokens, 10% of the total allocated to thegame’s community events and its advertising.
- Reserves: 95,000,000 tokens, which is 19% allocated to the releases of game updates.
- Play to Earn Rewards: 125,000,000 tokens representing 25% of the totals. Intended to motivate players in the game environment, in competitions and other activities within Wanaka.
- DEX liquidity: 2.0% that are 10,000,000 tokens destined for the DEX liquidity group.
Wanaka Farm’s Blockchain technology is based on Binance Smart Chain ; thanks to low transaction costs, as well as the growing popularity of the platform. As for the game assets, they will be stored as NFT within the Binance Smart Chain Blockchain.
AR and VR development 19
Using the elements of Virtual Reality, Wanaka Farm users will be able to access a new experience in the 3D environment. The development of this methodology is projected from the first person perspective; so the player can touch the animals and plants he is raising.
Wanaka Fam’s Virtual Reality mode will be compatible with: Oculus Quest / Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Rift, Value Index VR, Play Station VR and HTC Vive. On the other hand, the Augmented Reality experience will be available exclusively for mobile devices .
The Augmented Reality mode aims to give a unique experience of the Wanaka Farm environment; even offering the user the possibility of taking a picture with the assets and elements of the game.
Technology and technical matrix
This section of the Wanaka Farm Pitchdeck evaluates how the game’s technical matrix is anchored to Blockchain technology . Wanaka Farm has two tokens (WANA and WAI) that are in the domain of Binance Smart Chain. Likewise, this section highlights each platform that Wanaka will reach and with which the user can enjoy the game environment:
- Mobile Devices: For iOS and Android systems.
- PC: Through browsers, App for computers and Steam.
Wanaka Farm has a decentralized organization called Community Council , which is run by users; so the players are largely the ones who control the game. In addition, the game also features the Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) concept.
Each of these organizations was developed with the objective of knowing the gaming experiences of the users; to consider each of them and implement them in the future stages of Wanaka Farm.
The events that Wanaka Farm intends to carry out are aimed at involving players in social events ; of the community and for the benefit of the community. Some of the community events of the game are: volunteering to save Africa, rescuing agricultural products, granting funds to prevent natural disasters; in addition to tree plantations.
What information will you find on the Wanaka Farm Green Paper?
This Wanaka Farm information document brings users up to speed on what you want the game to cover as a platform . Therefore, the Green Paper informs the user of the commercial expectations that the Wanaka team has, as well as the relationship it wishes to achieve with the player.
In this section, the document highlights how the demand for NFT games continues to increase ; with no signs of a possible downturn in the NFT markets in the near future. This as a result of the impact that the Covid-19 pandemic had on the video game market; since new players were gradually added.
Considering this, the developers at Wanaka Farm firmly believe that games intended for the ‘Play to Earn’ or ‘Play to Win’ model; they represent the window of new opportunities for users and the future of video games in general.
Wanaka Farm demonstrates the objectives it intends to achieve in three different sections . In order to give its users a fun, accessible and beneficial gaming environment.
- Play and win: Derived from the main objective of NFT games, ‘play to win’. However, unlike most NFT games, Wanaka Farm seeks to integrate game users; for an entertaining and lucrative gaming ecosystem.
- Compatible with mobile devices: Wanaka Farm seeks to offer comfort to gamers; so it is not only compatible with computers, but can also be played on mobile devices.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Experience: With this quality, Wanaka Farm players will be able to enjoy a more complete experience of the ecosystem in the game.
How do you imagine a farm in Wanaka when it works
The game on the Wanaka Farm platform can be enjoyed with your friends or family ; since the game environment is relaxing. Also, when the game is available through virtual and augmented reality technology; the farm experience will be more complete by completely immersing the player in the vast world of Wanaka Farm.
Also, even though the game has already been launched on the market, since before the beta version was launched; the game developers involved the user community to find out their expectations. So that some of the most anticipated aspects could be included.
Sight and Sound of Wanaka Farm
This section of the Wanaka Green Paper shows the visual aspect that each element will have in the game environment . So you can see what each of the six types of farm land looks like; as well as the appearance of avatars, plants and animals. In addition, the player will be able to take a look at the Wanashop and Wanatrade stores; as well as the articles available in each of them.
How to play and how to expand your farm
There are two main ways to play at Wanaka Farm: As a land owner, also called a landowner, or by renting land from an owner . In the latter case, if the player rents a piece of land, he will be able to produce on it for the time that the parties have agreed; before it returns in its entirety to the original owner.
In whichever of the different playing methods you choose, the player must be a Wanaka Farm farmer. That is, you will have to cultivate assets to later harvest and market them. On the other hand, in order to expand the farm in Wanaka Farm, players can perform multiple activities such as creating and preparing lots of land . As well as planting trees, watering the trees, feeding and raising pets, and cultivating the harvest.
Use you can give your funds
The bonuses you earn during the culmination of activities in the game will be received in the form of the WAI token. In addition, you will also receive this token when you sell your assets on the game market; This series of bonuses will make up your bankroll in the game. With this currency, you will be able to acquire the assets you want in the Wanashop market.
Wanaka Farm reflects in this section of the game’s Green Paper, each of the phases that it plans to carry out for the development of the game; pointing out aspects that will be executed even after the launch of the game. Each of these phases aims to achieve a specific objective through a specific strategy .
- Initial Phase: The objective is to launch the game on the market, achieve a position in itand attract a certain community of members. For this, the game developers created the official site of the platform; as well as a series of missions and events together for the players. In addition to incredible prizes for playing frequently.
- Development Phase: In order to bring new game modes and more NFT assets into the Wanaka environment; to add new users and investors. By launching a compatible environment to other devices, game content on YouTube; as well as promotions to influence awareness in the players.
- Expansion Phase: To get a new exchange listand reach new countries and cities that have not subscribed to the game. Making use of promotions of incredible prizes to get more players; trying to keep the game tokens on top of the price to make it more attractive to the public.
The roadmap outlined by Wanaka Farm indicates the expected release date for each phase of the game environment. Including in each of these sections, the aspect that this phase intends to achieve.
- Phase one: Whose launch period is in the third quarter of the year 2021. This release includes version 1.0 of the PC game and the WANA token for NFT investors.
- Phase two: Which is intended to be launched on the market during the last quarter of 2021. This phase includes the launch of version 1.1 of Wanaka Farmfor browsers; accompanied by events and competitions for the gaming community.
- Phase three: During the first quarter of the year 2022 it is planned to release this phase of the game. This is version 1.2 of Wanaka Farm and it will be compatible with mobile devices; both iOS and Android.
- Phase four: This phase includes the launch of version 1.3 of Wanaka Farm, to offer the game environment in Augmented Reality. The launch date of this phase is during the second quarter of the year 2022.
- Phase five: The last phase that is planned so far, and will be launched during the third quarter of 2022. This will be version 1.4 of Wanaka Farm for the Virtual Reality environment; as well as adding more NFT assets to the game’s operability.
The competitive landscape
Wanaka Farm shows users in this section of the Green Paper, the features that the game has and that it lacks . Making a comparison chart with other titles such as My Neighbor Alice and the NFT Axie Infinity game .
- Blockchain: Wanaka Farm uses the BSC network, while Axie Infinity uses the Blockchain technology of the Ethereum and Ronin networks. For her part, Alice uses Chromia.
- Tokens: Wanaka Farm and Axie Infinity use two tokens: WANA, WAI and AXS, SLP respectively. Alice owns a single token, ALICE.
- Collateral NFT: Axie Infinity is the only one that does not have a collateral NFT, while Wanaka Farm and Alice do.
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality: Wanaka Farm is the only NFT game that offers this method of gameplay, compared to Axie Infinity and Alice.
- Market Value: Wanaka Farm has a value of 996 thousand USD; while Axie Infinity has a value of 1 Billion USD. Alice has a market value of 76 Million USD.
- Game valuation: Axie Infinity is the highest valued game among the three, with a value of 4 Billion USD. For her part, Alice has a value of 440 Million USD and Wanaka Farm with 35 Million USD.
Team and partners
Wanaka Farm owes its reliability to the large number of professionals who are on the board of the game. In addition to having numerous partners; each of which Wanaka Farm names in this section of the Green Paper. Thus, the Wanaka Farm Team is currently made up of:
- Co-founders: Truong Tran, Thuan Nguyen, Duc Hoang, Sang Nguyen and Cakoin.
- CM: Led Ngo.
- Artistic Game Designer: Hung Drang.
- 3D Designer: Ank Pham.
- Game Developers: Tung Le, Thank Chu, Cong Nguyen, Lam Nghiem, and Quyen Vuong.
- Stack Developers: Hieu Nguyen and Tien Tran.
- Graphic Designer: Xuan Think.
- Animator and VFX Artist: Lam Nguyen.
- 3D Artist: Hieu Le.
- 3D animator: Hung Nguyen.
- Concept Artist: Nam Nguyen.
Now, Wanaka Farm’s partners are: Kyber Network, TomoChain, MoonWhale Ventures, LuaVentures, TagVentures, Mirabo, Ca’Koin, MochiLab and Mochi Market. In addition, they are also partners of the game: TK Ventures, DuckDao and Poolz .