Next, we are going to see how to view the HTML source code of the webs in Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge in a simple way. We will see three specific tutorials to be able to visualize the code of any page quickly.
Today browsers like Chrome, Edge and Firefox have become essential on all devices. And it is not for less, since we surf the internet thanks to them. We can visit infinities of websites of all kinds thanks to them.
In short, it is a software that has different functionalities where new functions can be added thanks to the extensions. All this with the intention of making our day to day sailing more comfortable and efficient.
Among all these functions we find the ability to view the HTML code of any website. This is something that is generally used by more advanced users and is not as popular as other browser features.
Thanks to the source code we can see in part how the website is organized, you can see some small modifications in terms of code, among other interesting things if you know how to read it.
Luckily, it is quite easy to enter the source code of a website and it is practically the same to do it in any browser. However, we will leave three tutorials for Chrome , Firefox and Edge , so there is no doubt.
How to view the source code of a website in Chrome
- First, open Chrome as you usually would.
- Now you will have to enter the website from which you want to see the source code.
- Next, you must right-click on a blank space on the website.
- A menu with many options is displayed. Of all these options, the one you must choose is the one that says ” See page source code “.
- It opens another tab where you can view all the HTML source code for it.
- If you want to search for a specific part. Press ” Ctrl + U ” to open the search box.
View a site’s source code in Firefox
- As you normally do, you will have to open Firefox .
- After this you will have to go to the site for which you want to see the HTML code.
- What you have to do now is right-click to display a menu with several options.
- Here you must choose the option ” See source code of the page “.
- When you click on this option, a new tab opens with all the code for it. If you press Ctrl + U you can open the search engine to find a specific part of it.
How to view the HTML of a page in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge as you always would.
- After this you will have to enter the web page of which you want to see the HTML code.
- Next, you will have to right click on a blank space.
- In the drop-down menu you have to choose the option ” See page source code “.
- A new tab opens with all the code in question
As you can see, it is extremely simple and in this way you will be able to see all the code of any website that you visit daily. In this way you will be able to read the HTML and learn a little more about the structure of the web you are browsing.
If you still have any questions about how to view the HTML code of any web page in Firefox, Edge or Chrome. Remember that you have the comments section which is located a little below to leave it and we will be happy to help you.